If it's true I'm so disappointed in GRRM letting Hollywood to milk his books

As a book fan it's depressing to see how ASOIAF becomes the new Star Wars to milk by HBO/Warner Discovery. GRRM didn't even finish the books so I can just forget about them.

Attached: qsl9nxpp7nm91.jpg (1080x1105, 212.26K)

Amazon and Bezos are also butchering Tolkien books which also doesn't add optimism.

Attached: 61252865_1200902953416788_5902374431619022848_n.jpg (516x960, 46.44K)

>GRRM letting Hollywood to milk his books
>how ASOIAF becomes the new Star Wars to milk

>which also doesn't add optimism.

RETARDED ESL LMAO LMAO LMAO LOL

not happening

zaslav is gonna cancel this trash to make proper snyder kino

I trust HBO more than others.
Game of thrones prior to running out of source material was good
House of the dragon has been decent

Meanwhile anytime amazon or Netflix announces a fantasy adaptation I know it's going to suck
I'm hoping Conan gets abandoned by Netflix like amazon did

Do you think HBO can maintain the quality with 8 shows? Even with the GoT quality of writing and dialogues nosedived when Dumb & Dumber couldn't rely on GRRM's books.

Granted you can make decent movies out of DUnk and Egg tales. The show out of the Robert's rebellion? Maybe but you need great writers and showrunners, I don't see them in HBO if Sapochnik and Condal are the best.

hedge knight is the only one of these that has a chance of being decent

Too bad George won't live long enough to enjoy the cash.
>Yes, more millions, hek hek, yes! More - UGH MUH HEART *thump*
Not watching this shit. GRRM is on my permanent pay-no-mind list. Fuck you, George, you lazy fuck.

FOTR. as good as s1-4
TT,ROTR as good as s5 picture

all this means is that they're letting people pitch and write scripts. unlike Disney they aren't going to spooge out shows with no security that they're going to build the IP.

From pic rel it doesn't look like star wars. It looks like Walkind dead. Which is worse.

Fellowship>towers>>return
Return had some strong moments but hackson was really close to ruining it

>No Game of Thrones Asian Version or Mexican Version
woah, racism

Disney wanted a SW movie every year and they pumped the brakes after Solo commercial bomb and the Last Jedi underachieving. HBO is in the same phase where they're euphoric they can milk GRRM books with a dozen of shows.
Funnily enough HBO already cancelled a spin-off with Naomi Watts while “spending over $30 million”. It was probably feminist drivel anyway judging by the HotD.

>Robert's rebellion
I thought that got cancelled?
Anyway, yeah quality will dip if they're doing 80 shows at once.
Hopefully they arent gonna try and have like 3 different shows running throughout the year
Will be too much

Golden Empire is about china

Where is my fucking sitcom about Ibben with planetoshi finns drinking and fucking themselves into oblivion dudesons style?

Snow could be good depending on what they do.
They get the chance to salvage the last season. Doubt they do but I'll probably give it a chance

Attached: 1661058755725356.png (1021x827, 587.67K)

Hedge Knight has good source material and honestly deserves an adaptation. Probably would be the cheapest of these shows too. All the others are fucking dogshit ideas without a real plot to follow and that would cost a small African country's gdp to shoot. And dont even benefit at all from the aSoIaF setting. The Golden Empire wouldnt even feature relatives of any character we've ever seen in the books or show

>Ten thousand ships
That's when that chick flees from the Valyrians and lands on Sothoryos? Could be cool

Look at the bright side. It's almost certainly going to be the only decent tv content in the next following years. Hedge Knight has potential to be GOAT if they adapt it well. Don't forget that Warner Bros Discovery is cleaning house from woke retards, so there's a good chance HBO will go back to making top tier premium tv shows.

>george RR martin wants more money to do absolutely fuck all while chilling in his million dollar home never having to work or write ever again

Absolutely shocking bros.

>Don't forget that Warner Bros Discovery is cleaning house from woke retards, so there's a good chance HBO will go back to making top tier premium tv shows.
Sauce? I wanna believe

It's crazy he wants more money when there's a good chance he dies relatively soon
nigga doesnt even have kids so what the fuck does he want all the money for