What are some bird kinos

What are some bird kinos

Attached: bird.jpg (800x623, 85.45K)

The Birds

That's a rat

Always Sunny in Philadelphia comes to mind

What’s that little hole in the bottom for?

trachea

ssoyoung ate one of those

Attached: Sso 60.webm (480x270, 1.02M)

Attached: images - 2022-09-08T132110.539.jpg (695x441, 42.58K)

Attached: Shoebills.png (1000x750, 1.51M)

Attached: Stygian Owl (Asio stygius) Mocho-diabo.jpg (1842x2770, 1.05M)

Attached: a spotted wood owl, partially hidden behind an artificial bark wall.png (530x640, 634.8K)

what the fuck kind of bird is that, looks like a giant whippoorwill?

Attached: An owl sits on the beach in Malibu as the Woolsey Fire approaches.jpg (1000x642, 77.46K)

I hate this animal abusing bitch, also that's a monkfish not a potoo bird

can you imagine her eating your detached flambéed penis?

Attached: tumblr_61c7bd33b9a57f3890fcac72daebe169_371c2ecf_2048.jpg (2048x1536, 369.77K)

Attached: two barn owl chicks nested together.jpg (1280x982, 323.47K)

I imagine her recording one of her videos eating like a still alive crab or something but then I come in and fucking grab her by the throat with one hand and a hammer in my other and Id just smash her face breaking every single piece of that plastic face of hers shed be helpless to stop me from ruining her "pretty" little which she had dreamed of when she was little when Im done with her shed wish she could have even her old pre-surgery face cause when I'm done shes not going to be "pretty" anymore no amount of plastic surgery will fix her face and when I'm done when everything below her eyes is nothing but a jumbled mess of flesh and bones covered in blood and tears running down her disfigured face Id laugh laugh the hardest I've ever laughed as shes crying and shocked from the pain and humiliation id be laughing and then Id take the footage and upload it myself for all the world to see god I hate that bitch

Mukbang shit is so monumentally retarded, the "people" who watch it and the "people" who do it should be shot.

Attached: 1611760232580.png (394x409, 90.08K)

normies love animal torture

Attached: February 24, 2010.jpg (2000x1162, 633.15K)

Attached: FWyfvJ_UIAAYZBi.png (745x995, 512.55K)

Attached: Lophostrix cristata.png (683x984, 897.69K)

>a giant whippoorwill
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
SAVE ME NIGGER-MAN

Attached: H._P._Lovecraft,_June_1934.jpg (250x307, 17.95K)

>it grabbed the pan
Is this the biggest fight she's ever had? He almost had her!

What was his stance on avians? Can't recall him ever making references to them.

the octopus almost got mind control over her

Attached: Sso 20.webm (720x720, 2.38M)

Now I imagine her at the end of a recording session she done eating and shes so full her stomach looks bloated but shes not worried about getting fat cause shell just puke it back up after filming but then just when shes about to stop recording I bust in with a knife and rope in my hands I start with tying her up to prevent her from doing anything to stop me stop what I have to do and that is plunging the knife deep into her belly carving out a nice hole where I pull out her stomach and cut it open and grab all the food she ate Id then take the wet mushie food drenched in stomach acid and shove it in her mouth forcing her to eat and swallow it all again then Id rip out her intenstines and wrap it around her neck and find a nice place to hang her from the ceiling all the while Im livid bursting with energy the adrenaline of mangling this bitch would be too much for me to handle so id pass out from excitement

Attached: かっけー鳩が撮れました.png (678x709, 666.86K)

>"Then too, the natives are mortally afraid of the numerous whippoorwills which grow vocal on warm nights. It is vowed that the birds are psychopomps lying in wait for the souls of the dying, and that they time their eerie cries in unison with the sufferer’s struggling breath. If they can catch the fleeing soul when it leaves the body, they instantly flutter away chittering in daemoniac laughter; but if they fail, they subside gradually into a disappointed silence."

Attached: Eastern Whip poor will_LauraGooch_FlickrCC.jpg (656x660, 63.39K)

This would be erotic if the octopus was dead. You have to respect your kill.

I thought fish ate bugs, not the other way around