Kino OC Weapons Created for a Specific Film

Kino OC Weapons Created for a Specific Film

Attached: matrix tommyshotgun.jpg (497x423, 43.25K)

Attached: 0x0.jpg (1200x675, 59.12K)

>loses in a video game
>dies in real life
Lol what a faggot incel

Eraser annoys me because it had all the ingredients of a fantastic B-movie on the level of Commando but it just didn't use them right.

total recall?

Attached: Simon_Phoenix_10.jpg (930x990, 196.7K)

>Railgun
>Recoil doesn't knock him back 20' and excess heat doesn't fry him

I’ve got some news about kraut space magic for you my man

Coilguns have no recoil dumbdumb. That's one of the main reasons they're good.

Hes arnold schwarzenegger retard

It's a fun, forgotten film with a great gun and James Caan chewing the fuck out the scenery but yeah, it never quite comes together to be one of the great action films. It does weirdly little with the central premise of him being in witness protection.

Attached: zf-1.jpg (1500x1022, 111.15K)

Attached: totall recall smg.jpg (560x501, 66.63K)

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (1067x677, 697.58K)

>For England, James?

Attached: 600px-Equilibriumberettachurch.jpg (600x261, 34.7K)

I don't care what anyone says about this film, it's fun as hell.

Attached: 45c4857606dc5022fa521dad117e4850.jpg (675x900, 73.01K)

You will buy some death sticks. OR ELSE!

For me? It's the Carter Special.

Attached: 1643327354967.jpg (1280x720, 148.98K)

Attached: 6rioojfj9su61.jpg (640x577, 52.67K)

>Newton's third law

Attached: Naked Gun Weapon Customization.webm (960x520, 2.16M)

Attached: 1652289313690.png (1000x475, 692.63K)

wtf were they thinking

Attached: file.png (700x401, 388.42K)

That's a good pick. I'm also a sucker for classics. Technically not completely original, but it's iconic as hell.

is that OJ

I meant to attach picrel

Attached: cock.jpg (1280x658, 131.72K)

finding this so far down the thread is a crime.

>The unusual pair of large guns that Mouse (Matt Doran) uses are custom-built cam-operated electric driven automatic 12 gauge shotguns with 25-shell cylinders and a fire rate of 900 rounds per minute. They were crafted by John Bowring, lead armorer of the film. As an inside joke, Bowring named the guns "Andy" (serial no. A1169 - Leetspeak for Andy) and "Larry" (serial no. L2779 - Leetspeak for Larry) after the Wachowskis' original names (now Lily and Lana, respectively), the writers and directors of the film. It can be assumed inside the Matrix, Mouse designed these shotguns for himself like he designed the woman in the red dress.

Attached: Carter Super Special.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

Both the heavy gun and the rifle were kino af

Attached: aliens-vasquez-m56.jpg (1024x550, 57.65K)

heh, usually he brings a knife to a gunfight

Shotguns are the most useless guns in a gun fight. They are only good for shooting birds or niggers doing home invasions.

Looks like a Colombian hitman to me.

>The EM-1 Railgun (EM standing for "Electro Magnetic"), a fictional railgun, is the film's prominent weapon. The weapon is described as being able to "fire caseless aluminum rounds at close to the speed of light", which is dubious for all manner of reasons; power consumption and heating would both be impossible to deal with in an infantry weapon, but the main issue would be how a C-fractional bullet would interact with the air around it. The projectile would be superheated almost instantly and burn up before it left the barrel, with the gun effectively firing a stream of plasma that would rise and dissipate; the result would be more like a hot steam gun than a projectile weapon. If it didn't, the projectile would interact with the atmosphere like a large meteor, creating a massive superheated trail that behaved like a directional nuclear explosion, including wake radiation in the area behind it. Far from throwing victims into the air, it would drill a hole through them so cleanly and quickly they'd barely notice in the instant before they and the entire surrounding area were obliterated by the wake. The shooter would likely end up with an EM-1 shaped hole in them and an equally large trail of destruction going in the opposite direction from the gun shooting itself backwards with similar velocity to the projectile.