Lmao i've been on two tinder dates in the past two days and this is exactly how it went. I'm a guy

Lmao i've been on two tinder dates in the past two days and this is exactly how it went. I'm a guy

Attached: 1662661711768571.webm (1920x806, 2.99M)

wtf
that guy is literally me

ha ha, aren't men just pieces of shit?
It's so horrible how women have to deal with bad tinder dates, there's much male privilege in the world and I just really feel bad for women.
Anyway, off to continue my life of zero human contact and dying alone, haha!

There is something seriously wrong with you if you can't get dates even from women in their 30s. Like dude, what the fuck?

Why is She Hulk an ugly bitch?

>The roastie fat writers experienced this
>Coping session

I've been to several tinder dates and this has never happened to me.
I've even always asked them if they would be more comfortable with splitting the bill or for me to pay it, none of them ever asked me to pay for their meal-
A couple did lose interest after a couple of dates, but I did find my current girlfriend on tinder

>Get dates from women in their 30s
Lmao never
Are you fags for real? The moment you reach 30 the uglier you are the younger you go. I'm a daddy, an uncle, old man and grandpa to several chicks and sometimes more than one at a time

She WISHES she was a 6.

Somebody needs to punch these writers in the face, their egos are through the roof.

It's literally impossible to have sex as a 6', 155 pound man

Attached: 1662625527961543.jpg (1080x1080, 281.38K)

OP here, why do you feel so inferior that you think the writers egos are trough the roof? Guys do act like that on tinder dates, especially if they aren't that interested on the woman. I know, i'm the OP.

those damn men that take advantage of women by going on dates with them just for a free meal, women sure go through a lot

It's a problem that disproportionately affects women, like most problems. One day I hope sexism will end and women will nolonger be oppressed

why does anyone under the age of 50 use tinder.
it really is pathetic and disturbing that young healthy people are now cornered into using an online dating agency just to meet people that they'll invariably regret meeting in the first place.
nuke the planet, it's finished

Literally convinience. I see hot women every day but never go talk to them, i just wish i could match with them in tinder lol. So much easier.

I generally don't go higher than 25 on Tinder. 30+ is just "accidental" pregnancies waiting to happen.

truth. I am 6'1 and weigh 156 pounds sterling and I have sex every single day with a different woman every single day and I don't even have to pay for it or my meal or her meal and she has sex in my penis with her vaginas and makes me make her make a baby in her stomach woo woo squelchy time

ah yes. This plausible and totally realistic scenario that happens to all the time to women on dates and never the reverse scenario of women being entitled and rude

And the 5/10 weedy guy that did it to her im sure would easily get a date with a lawyer in real life and not be shit-canned in to the invisible pile with the other 90% of men.

Attached: 1660450315182062.png (1023x1022, 1.15M)

Statistically you've got more chances approaching hot women outside and matching than dating apps ever will. Shame that men are cowards, give up too easily and live in constant cope.

is Any Forums just crystal cafe for men?

True

>guy is comically retarded
>claims he has no real job
>she admits she runs a law office
>still won't just pay the $50 tops and never see him again
roasties lmao

crystal cafe is just Any Forums for women though.

Any Forums came first.

Tinder has turned a whole generation of young people into cold, manipulative, entitled, loose morons. Everyone constantly looking for greener pastures, never settling.

Post face

wtf did I just watch?

We always do

Attached: James Franco.gif (350x200, 1.21M)

Bro I am LITERALLY INVISIBLE outside. Not joking at all. I'm decent looking, I lift... Nice haircut clothes but most women don't give a fuck!!! That's not enough at allYou need to have a rich watch and literally roll up in a BMW or they ignore you or half-ass let you down, some pity fuck you but the women today are fucking whack with expectations

i would argue it isnt just tinder. All social media really. Instagram, tiktok, facebook. Instagram is the biggest culprit after tinder because it creates a global dating market where some arabian prince can message a random 8/10 girl in some bumfuck town and fly her out to him. So the days of an average guy getting the hot girl in small towns is over. Because women are not restricted by geographic location any more and now can monkey-branch infinitely until they hit the wall.

10/10 plastic bimbos sure. Most girls are ok with 50-100k. That's standard in the western world. Here's the thing, it's not about the money, it's about making her feel special and exclusive. Girls don't give a shit about your watch mate.

based

>bad date
>2022

okay Any Forums how would you write a bad date? this scene sorta does the job. while being relatable for its...female audience..

I don't really see the whole hate of this show. just don't watch it. I'd imagine most women are watching this with their female friends, a glass of wine or even hate watching it.

This I'm a woman (xx to be clear) and the way men act is fucking disguting, we meet and if they find me slightly ugly or too tall, they cut the date short, becuause their dm is full of other girls waiting for them, they don't even try to hide it but tell this in your face.
If the date even starts, for half of the time they look at their phone, show me their cool ig pictures and tiktok videos and I'm the one that has to ask personal things and come up with topics, then they start to talk about their old dates and how awesome was "Jenna, Lisa, Anna etc.. but at the end they were just stupid whores that used him", but like who cares? I'm not here to listen about your pussy history you jerk. Then when is the moment to pay the bill is allways me that has to pay it, is not like he hasn't a good job, but "I'm the woman" so... and the bill is fucking expensive since we can't meet in a cheap restaurant since he would think of me as broke. Then I'm lucky if he kisses me and I'm still all alone without even getting my hole filled and lay pathetically in my bed touching a bit my clit and crying. He probably went to another date after me to eat dinner, I'm sure about it

Why do Americans struggle with the concept of provinces
>that’s how I got a lifetime ban from Dallas, America

anyone who has ever used internet 'dating' should be slaughtered, and their bodies and belongings set on fire.
anyone involved in the making or running of online 'dating' services should see their entire extended families have their skin ripped off and then be fed to wild dogs, and then the same done to them.
the worst thing is how it went from being the most pathetic crap for old maids and divorced 50 year olds to resort to, to being thoroughly normalised and marketed to be almost essential.
no one keeps in mind that these companies control the algorithms that steer your "chance" encounters and funnel your choices into what they desire.
it's one of the worst things to happen to humanity.

Nobody acts like this, shit larp.

>society sucks for women
>they throw a fit demand participation and make it worse for everyone
Vs.
>society sucks for men
>they stop giving a shit and drop out
Manbros winning again

What I don't understand is the entire conversation taking place on the date, like they hadn't talked at all after matching to find out each others job etc. before agreeing to the date. Both this and the "feminist" guy were absolutely unrealistic caricatures too, though it explains why male feminist retards behave the way they do, because women are dumb enough to believe it's genuine.

Now every poor fuck has to compete with Chad. The standards have risen to insane levels for men.

Nah, i'm a poor student and i get pussy if i just try. You have something badly wrong with you, probably autistis or something.

>disguting
post your guting tits you stupid whore

Shut up trash, make a insta right now in your shitty dumpster room and in a literal week if you shill yourself you'll be flown to the Caribbean on a yacht for so e semiautistic rich dipshit that will fuck you in every hole you have. Men are disposable and completely invisible.

are you telling me that women don't pay for dates and get all the cock they want? No shit dude, I don't believe you

>Most girls are ok with 50-100k. That's standard in the western world
brother i dont think you understand how HARD it is to be making that kind of money.

The median salary in the uk is around 30k. And thats WITH all of the outliers at the top end boosting it up. You cant go below minimum wage also so the average is also skewed up with that.

Earning literally double or triple the average salary is not something you can just 'do'. 4-6 years of uni and a whole lot of 12 hour days, corporate dicksucking. You essentially have to make your income your life and you need to do it early enough that you have a chance to go to university and still be young enough to be pulling prime women (not old haggard roasties) by the time you get to that salary bracket.

You can come back at me with larps about muh ez 70k p/a IT work at home job but the truth is that 60k + is doctor or high end manager money. Not something easy to achieve.