Good god

Good god

Attached: FcI_frsaQAQyNld.jpg (2048x1365, 391.63K)

if mods delete this thread, they are implying something racist

I hope Disney goes bankrupt and Walt wakes up from his cryogenic sleep to just murder everybody who works there, terminator style

hanks is definitely dying

it's either the vax or aids.

The blackie is Hanks' granddaughter

So this didn't get a theatrical release? Did I hear that correctly?

Attached: 16540176569845.jpg (1320x743, 79.91K)

>Robert Zemeckis

Why did he fall so hard? Were the movies he made when he was young just a fluke?

Sissy Luke Evans

FFS, Tom Hanks looks like he's in pain.

Pretending that everything is normal right now must be hard.

Literally the coming of CGi screwed him over. Something clicked in his head and he went full retard. Check his filmography, Cast Away was in 2000 and that's his last unquestionably solid movie (I didn't mind Beowulf but whatever). He's been pumping shit for 22 years.

>Wokies accidentally falling into magic negro trope

I seriously wonder if its not on purpose at this point.

captcha NWA 2GW

This has to be some esoteric shoop right?

I feel bad for Evans, he should know better, and probably remembers how this goes, but doesn't have the success to be able to turn such a role down. Hanx has no excuse.

Attached: gepetto.jpg (1400x933, 230.15K)

Apparently the budget for this was only 35 millions (and it shows) so I assume that for him and zemeckis it was a passion project, for whatever fucking reason. I mean they aren't what they used to be but they must have worked for peanuts.

>Cast Away was in 2000 and that's his last unquestionably solid movie
*drinks your path*

Attached: le sober man.png (1366x768, 619.15K)

>none of his movies were ever good
*shits in your cereal*

As woke and progressive as Hollywood claims to be, I genuinely think Evans' career has suffered from him being openly gay, he's brilliant in everything i've seen him in but he never gets leading roles (exactly the same as Lee Pace).

Never seen it, looks like normie bait. But even then, the guys made some media changing stuff up untill the new millennium.

Flight (2012). It's good.