NOOO GIVE ME THE EMMY FOR PLAYING THE GAY PEOPLE

NOOO GIVE ME THE EMMY FOR PLAYING THE GAY PEOPLE

Attached: walken GET ME OUT.gif (580x318, 908.71K)

soooooo, how was your weekend user?

Attached: 6gKSTQzVocddoqzPvExxXB-1920-80.jpg (1920x1080, 305.98K)

Weekend?

murderer
should be in jail for killing natalie wood with his gay lover

I want her to be my personal severed fuckslave

>muh drunk whores

The second season is gonna be dogshit, isn't it?

hoping to get unplugged any day now

it will be exactly as good as the first, no better or worse

I trust my nigga Stiller, even thought the writing might fumble around with the mysteries.

I just got drunk as soon as i got home from work, played video games and spike to a bunch of strangers on Discord that night. Woke up Saturday morning got me some breakfast cleaned the house a bit , more video games , more diacord, more drinking and some weed while I watched some youtibe as well. Did that all day until 1am when I passsed out. Woke up Sunday did the same thing.... and here i am now trying not too die from the hangover. My heart is racing... oh and i almost forgot i masterbated a least twice every day.

You are not supposed to actually blogpost.

will be kino if it starts with a whole new cast and we slowly get to see what happened to Mark and co

>losing Turturro

what a dogshit ending

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't obvious none of the cliffhangers are gonna pay out in a satisfying way

>if it wasn't obvious none of the cliffhangers are gonna pay out in a satisfying way
Taking the bait, how can you be so sure? Also, what are your favourite shows?

Who asked you, nigger?

I could be wrong, but isn't that the general trend with these big mystery shows? Remember Westworld? Remember Lost? etc.

No one, you just seemed a bit retarded and thought about helping you out.

why is that obvious?

Westworld was always a pozzed mess (also an adaptation which distanced itself from the source amterial) and LOST was made by a hack.
Now, if the people behind Severance are hacks or not....Guess we have to wait and see.

Helly R should have pooped her pants at the end of every day before getting in the elevator. Think about it.

Attached: kreese thinks.jpg (1296x730, 502.77K)