ITT: movies you legit walked out of the theater for

ITT: movies you legit walked out of the theater for

Attached: images.jpg (960x1440, 160.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6naEf5wD-LI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dumb esl

I turned off suicide squad 2 after 10 minutes and I would've done the same if I was watching it in the theater. Insufferable in the truest sense of the word.

the willy wonka remake with Jonny Depp, I walked out.

Funny People starring Adam Sandler and Seth Rogan. I sat all the way through awful films such as 47 Ronin, Pacific Rim 2, that great wall of china film with zombies that I can't remember the name of, etc. But I only made it about 30 minutes into Funny People before I walked out of the theatre. Only film I've ever walked out on. Worst film I've ever paid to watch by a wide margin.

Attached: arnold.jpg (354x450, 72.4K)

Only movie I can ever remember walking out of is Jack and Jill with Adam Sandler. Was in high school and worked at the only theatre in town so I got free tickets for me and my friends. Got super baked before it and that didn’t even save it, we walked out maybe 10 minutes into it.

BOOOOOORRRINNNGGGGG

Attached: images (8).jpg (1175x1763, 389.18K)

>paying to watch transformers 5

Only two I remember are Mad God and one of the Silent Hill movies. Mad God was a date, and I could tell the movie upset her so we left. Silent Hill I saw with my dad during a hunting trip. I was pretty young, we were the only people in the theatre besides the staff, and my dad had no idea what silent hill was.

>Mad God was a date, and I could tell the movie upset her so we left.
Why did it upset her?

i love this movie unironically. it's pure fun and the second bast after T3.

Let's just say it was bad

Attached: Bullet_train_filme.jpg (337x500, 118.15K)

I had to leave after this stupid scene

Attached: cdd3c60c9a875a93ca967098386aeaaf.jpg (2896x2896, 1.03M)

But that's exactly when the movie ends, dumbass

OPTIMUS NOOOO PLEASE DON'T BEHEAD ME WITHOUT A TRIAL LET ME REDEEM MYSELF AND APPROACH THE HUMAN SENATE WITH REASONING AND SEE IF WE CAN WORK TOGETH- ACK

Attached: Dotm-sentinelprime-film-death.jpg (1920x1080, 1.12M)

youtube.com/watch?v=6naEf5wD-LI
My sister that has a passing knowledge of og Transformers loudly said "what the fuck is this shit" in a full kinoplex.

The last ones i can remember were Pacific Rim 2, Knives Out and The Rise of Skywalker

shut up faggot

user, this is the only movie I've ever walked out on. I felt my brain going numb at the final act of the movie

For me it was Megatron coming back as normal, full metal robot despite him being made from lego in the previous movie and getting killed and the movie does not even bother to explain how that happened.

Never walked out any movie. I give the filmakers the chance to redeem themselves all the way to the end.
Also the Last Knight is certified Kino. Its too experimental for you new Any Forums zoomers.

The most insulting part of this scene is actually having Optimus grovel to Sentinel not to kill him when he's losing

My cousins and I rented Silent Hill from blockbuster and we were so angry at how bad it was that we poured maple syrup into the VHS cassette before returning it.

>megatron saves life
>rips his fucking head right after
Bay Prime is ruthless.

>Firstly of all
Bayformers > Marvel.
>Secondly
T1 8/10
T2 7/10
T3 9/10
T4 Age of Extinction 6/10
T5 The last Knight 8/10