White people bad

>white people bad

haha

Attached: newFile-7.jpg (1200x899, 82.07K)

All people bad desu

fragile drumptard op quick to call niggers what they are but seethes and malds when a joke is made about his own race
many such cases!

I'm racist as fuck, but he's pretty based.

well yeah

its the truth tho

reminder this happened.

Attached: 1606266253194.jpg (738x625, 206.44K)

>ha ha white people dying of fentanyl!
>nooooooooo george floyd is a martyr!

Learn to take a joke, white boy

it's true though. I have never met a good white person

How can it be true when every single other group is worse?

Attached: 1652473313758.jpg (992x768, 88.85K)

>how can this be bad, if this other thing is also bad?
Are you retarded by chance?

That’s cuz whites get reported less and covered up more.

Socio economic factors chud, blacks are wholesome people they should not be held accountable for anything they do, it's all yt's fault

There is a goldmine of untapped material but it's been off limits for comedians for decades because guys like you will shit and cum. That is why it's dumb to keep repeating the same lame jokes for 20 years.

I liked him before he did that cringy shit where he sat in a chair and whined about George Floyd.

LMAO this is always a good one

This is just what happens when you live under the system of White Supremacy. White people need to lay down their privilege and stop oppressing minorities, and then they will stop committing the crimes necessary to survive.

Attached: 1662479533484820.png (933x1188, 101.98K)

>how dare you make fun of white people! I'll post crime statistics!

seething

>shits on Trump
>stays quiet on Biden
Fuck him.

>The only bad part is… you cannot pass out around white people. Every time white dudes pass out around each other… they always do some borderline-gay shit when the guys are sleeping. ”Frank fell asleep so we, like, stuck a carrot in his ass… ”and put shaving cream on his balls.” Why, motherfucker? Why’d you do that to a friend of yours? He trusted you to sleep around you. You put a carrot in his ass? Is that nice? I’ll tell you, if I put a carrot in a black dude’s ass… he will kill you when he wakes up for some shit like that. That is an automatic death sentence on the street. It’s a wrap for you. ”I’m gonna kill that motherfucker.” ”I thought you all was friends, baby. What happened?” ”I fell asleep at his house. We was drinking. I fell asleep at his house… ”and while I was sleeping, right…. ”I’m gonna kill that motherfucker. That’s all you need to know. ”And fuck carrots.”

Attached: dave-chappelle-for-what-its-wort.jpg (1280x720, 44.65K)

go eat some opioids, Cletus

Lol someone stuck a carrot up Dave Chappelle's ass confirmed

Ohnonono

>go eat some opioids, Cletus

Attached: 1660791929129175.png (721x789, 28.03K)

Dave Chapel has only 1 (one) actually funny joke that isn't based on racial stull and that's Michael Jackson curing AIDS

That era Chappelle was more lighthearted though. I didn't mind it back then. Had some great skits (Gay Ku Klux Klan still gives me a chuckle just thinking about it).
Still not convinced a secret organization didn't kidnap him after his Africa trip and replaced him with a buff and mind-wiped normie version of himself.

Why are white people like this?

... blackbros??

He spread misinformation of cops planting drugs on blacks.

Why are you faggots literally incapable of replying without moving goalposts?

Black men prefer to be buck broken, they get angry if all you do is put a carrot in there.

NEGRO ELVES AND COLORDS RIDDEN ON THEM DRAGONS!
ITS MADNESS!!

MADDNESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Attached: clayton4.jpg (1146x600, 88.05K)

After the "knuckles and adams apples" joke you still don't think it's the same guy?

The only funny thing he did was The Chappelle's Show.
His stand up is SHIT.

That’s one mighty peculiar buck, if I say so myself!

Challenge accepted

Post 5 specials better than For What it's Worth (2004)

Because you have no counterpoint. Comedy would actually be good if you could make fun of other groups still. Also in comparison White people are not bad at all so what is the point.