What the hell is this elder and wise elf doing?

What the hell is this elder and wise elf doing?

Attached: 1662606404791446.webm (800x628, 2.95M)

steering the ship if you can call wreckage a ship

Her character is specifically for coomers, simps and waifufags, the why is really irrelevant

Attached: 1662356251711642.webm (600x524, 1009.86K)

Sending innuendos to quite autistic Sauron.

her character is a retard who can't recognize Sauron even when she literally flirt with him

Attached: 1662360494390761.gif (600x600, 3.98M)

She is quite clearly wearing a full-body skin-colored leotard sewn into the collar of the semi-transparent robe. This is a major L for coomers.

She's hoisting the branduil ainear. Featured in Christopher Tolkien's age of luindar chronicals vol XIV. Good attention to detail

Making my little dick hard

Has she been Elfed yet?

She is waiting to get fucked from behind but Sauron isn't getting the message.

Aren't elves supposed to be really stronk? Why is she struggling with that?

yeah but if they fuck it will be worth it

Attached: 355662.webm (1920x800, 210.47K)

Okay dear, while you speak your lines, could you also pretend that you're doing something? Ready ACTION

She can't even tie a fucking knot. That's like boating 101.

We're gonna get some RANDY action

It will be glorious. Imagine the face of those woke female writers thinking they are writing 50 Shades of Grey of kino that will impress everyone, while the woke journos and twitter crowd that they are trying to pander to, will simply reject it as their Mary Sue self insertion being dominated by evil white man who also cums inside

Imagine the sex

Attached: 1662472773583575.jpg (3840x1600, 2.29M)

I will now subscribe to Amazon Prime.

>I better start acting like I'm doing something useful or this guy is going to ask me to start fishing or actually fixing the raft rather than just sit around getting a nice tan. Good thing I'm wearing this relatively revealing clothing, that sure will help him mellow out a bit.

>no bowline
>no figure 8
>no stevedore
>no reef
>just wrap it around her hands

>I'd kill for a swan boat right about now
a little on the nose, Bezos

Don't you see. She had to loop that rope so the boat... see, the boat is like a bird unlike stone and do you know why stones look downward. Stones literally use their eyes to see downwards and that is why they go down. It's also the reason why stones are lower race.

what a slut

Galadriel will win Best Anime Girl 2022

Attached: 735455.webm (1920x800, 164.69K)

>I'm helping :)

Is that an elven bush I spy?

yup. when she's laying face up on the wreckage soaking wet there was not even a hit of nipple. do elves have nipples?

imagine the hardcore tolkien fans when they realize that the show they thought was pretty good turns out to be a total fucking travesty in the end. remember to call them all racists and bigots when they start complaining

IS SHE ADJUSTING HER BOAT??? AHHHHHHHHHHH I'M GOING INSANE THIS MINOR DETAIL IS ENOUGH TO RUIN A SHOW FOR ME!

I want this bitch to spit in my mouth so fucking bad

>bush
>elves have little to no body hair
I'll mark this up as another lore failure. Good job, Amazon, good job.

>imagine the hardcore tolkien fans when they realize that the show they thought was pretty good

user

I fucked a woman who screamed into my mouth once. Fucking crazy bitch that woman was

Sex

Kek. You you should write for the show. You make more sense