BWAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Thorchads....not like this..

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-08 at 14-28-36 ❓❓0❓ on Twitter.png (703x725, 380.71K)

Is that supposed to be the same person? They look really different.

Plastic Yezus

No way this is real

Attached: fasf.png (114x130, 37.82K)

this is 1984 tier

It trips me out that we're in the era of companies editing and removing shit from movies and not telling anyone. Pirating is now something people have to do to get original released cuts of films. Personally I don't give a fuck about that as it relates to Marvel shit but this opens the door to them doing this shit with good movies one day too and just fuck that with a jagged piece of glass.

The effects are bad, sure, but the framing and placement is also strange. There's only so much you can do with a floating head that shows up out of nowhere in the middle of a normal room and in front of an ordinary window. It's a very odd choice for a shot, and the effects are only going to be able to do so much to save it.

It shouldn't have been a floating head at all. It should have just been his voice that Thor heard, then the camera shot could switch to where the kid actually is so that we can see who it is that is speaking.

Attached: over.png (348x465, 181.52K)

So they're obviously aware how bad this looked, my question is why was this their solution?

so that they can lie and say it never looked stupid

The only time I agreed with a clandestine change was pic related. In the Maverick trailers the Japanese and Taiwan flats were replaced with made up bullshit to appeal to China. They opted later to tell China to fuck itself and put the real country flags back in the final release.

Attached: Top-Gun-Jacket.jpg (984x519, 124.01K)

Because they asked a black woman "in tech" to fix it.

I didn't watch any of the new Disney crap. What's supposed to be happening in this scene?

fucking kek

>ohnonono
hahaha what a funny original meme

true that

We truly live in the end times

It actually looked better before. Though its weird they can't just film the kids face and used it in a superimposed effect in the first place. There's no reason for it to be CGI at all.

This was based. One of the many reasons why maverick was moty so far

RIP baby sneed

So, movies are now the same as AAA games, and get patches the first day of release?