Is it true that Jamie Foxx made Mann rewrite the script so that he survives and kills Vincent at the end of Collateral?

Is it true that Jamie Foxx made Mann rewrite the script so that he survives and kills Vincent at the end of Collateral?

Attached: 1650511933926.png (1200x800, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/psgzKp0IXm0?t=8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is no way on earth Cruise would allow that.

The plot would make no sense if it ended any other way

If that’s the case bravo to Foxx because it’s a good ending.

probably not
but jamie foxx was a diva on mann's next film (miami vice) that it literally tore down any sort of relationship they had, so maybe he was a diva on collateral but no one talks about it

Yup absolutely

You're thinking of Law Abiding Citizen.

i wish i could forget rewatching Edge of Tomorrow yesterday so I could watch it again today

Cruise absolutely carried this film. Without him—mediocre, at best. God I love this man’s professionalism so much.

How did he not go deaf shooting that gun? How do they do it in general? Bruce Willis lost his hearing in one ear from Die Hard.

Is what i believe, fuck that n

No, he was to busy fucking Tom Cruises wife between scenes to do that.

Attached: katie1-1560994630.png (1176x764, 1.47M)

>How did he not go deaf shooting that gun? How do they do it in general?

Maybe he wore ear plugs.

Tom Cruise was added into the shooting scenes in post-production.

ONCE UPON A TIME

Ear plugs.

Spoilers bro. I was going to watch this soon.

Based.

I've never been able to spot an earplug on an actor who's shooting. They never have earpro, and even if they do, it wont be too effective because the plugs are too small. Whoever just watched Collateral ITT, check to see if you find any earplugs, you wont find any.

youtu.be/psgzKp0IXm0?t=8

there was a higher quality version of this interview and specifically the BTS footage, it clearly shows unprotected ears.

Cruise wasn't that powerful back then, scientology or not he came into his final form from the 2010s with McQuarrie.

People have been saying this bullshit for years. Same with Miami Vice and Same with Law Abiding Citizen. Never mind the fact Gerard Butler was a fucking PRODUCER on the movie.

I think it's the same retard saying it over and over until people believe it.

Attached: 1660964403392143.jpg (1862x1048, 334.88K)

That was LAC, but it really wouldn't surpise me desu
He seems like a egoist bitch

I need more villain roles from Cruise ASAP before he dies in some stunt accident

How many days until final cut?

lol no. He had no clout on the movie. He talks about the scene where he hits the car driving off and all the producers and crew came running over to make sure Tom was okay and completely ignored him.

Attached: 1635444226046.gif (297x280, 3.37M)