So are we really supposed to believe only 30% of men are matching with her on Tinder...

So are we really supposed to believe only 30% of men are matching with her on Tinder? I'm pretty sure women can match with literally anyone they want, and men have like a maybe 1% chance of matching with anyone.

Attached: 4.png (1002x887, 738.63K)

>Big green muscle mommy
Her inbox would be overflowing.

Why are we supposed to believe a woman as attractive as her has trouble finding guys

>So are we really supposed to believe only 30% of men are matching with her on Tinder?
You have to keep in mind she isn't swiping right on every mildly attractive male. She's probably only swiping on the top of the top of whatever metropolis she lives in. She has average looks as Jenn, so I'd believe that only 30% of chads seem her worthy of a one night fuck and nothing beyond that.

>start dating in your teens and 20s
>because you have a vagina literally get any guy you want to have sex with you and be able to date out of your league
>spend fertile years getting cummed in and being free
>wait until 30s to start to want to settle down
>notice you get slightly less male attention, 90% instead of usual 100% like in teens and 20s
UGH ITS SO HARD DATING IN YOUR 30s WHY DOESN’T ANY GUY (above six foot and extremely handsome and with a high salary only) WANT TO SETTLE FOR A MATURE QUIRKY WOMAN LIKE ME???
>inb4 incel
Trannies are literally incels.

>Anything worse than dating in your thirties?
There are countless military conflicts ongoing at all times, people and kids dying of cancer, hunger, suffering from abuse, modern slavery, etc. but at least they are not having to date in their thirties

the show is full of bullshit, literally any woman on tinder will have her inbox flooded with messages wanting to have sex with her as soon as she signs up god I fucking hate women so much its unreal

God, you people are ridiculous... do you really think women have it that easy? Do you realize that for every 100 swipes, they get maybe 20-30 matches, and even then its just the men messaging them rude shit like "lets fuck tonight" or "lemme smash". It's insanely difficult for a woman to find a real relationship.

There's actually an attractiveness threshold for men. You get almost zero matches up to a certain point, then when you break through that point, you get exponentially more and more matches. So a guy who's a 6/10 gets basically nothing, but a guy who's an 8/10 gets thousands.

The show is redpilled about the wall

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA good one, user.

Well, it isn't like that for you because your a transvestite.

This shit is wealthy white women struggles: the show

>do you really think women have it that easy?
Set up two accounts. One male, one female. Come back with the results.

bro, dating in your 30s is way WAY fucking worse than all that shit you just mentioned holy shit touch grass

We’re supposed to believe the feminist lie that men are more shallow than women, despite EVERY FUCKING STUDY saying the EXACT opposite

i literally don't know how to use tinder correctly. i have decent pictures, a funny bio. i can get matches sometimes. its just the girls either never respond or they ghost me after i ask them for a date. im starting to think this is a waste of time

Attached: 1648177978831.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

Implying this is true, why are you still on your 30s without a stable partner?

First of all, you’ll never be a woman
Second of all, women love those messages as long as the guy is extremely attractive
Third of all, it’s insanely difficult for a woman to find a real relationship (where the guy is in the top 1 percentile of attractiveness and has a salty well above average).
There, fixed it for you.

>It's insanely difficult for a woman to find a real relationship.
anyone making under 100k can go die btw

Because women aim for the top 10-20% of men on tinder, they would be rejected by most of these in their 30's since those high value men can easily enough match with a 22 year old instead.

I fucked a bitch in an Arby's parking lot once.

show us your profile pic

I saw a study and even the most attractive men were barely contacted and in fact were approached less than the lowest rated women. Approached I mean messaged first. I was just reading a book about a woman who put an ad in the paper for dates/relationship and had 90 replies in a week. This was in the 80s so no pic or anything just a paragraph - she was a single mother with 3 kids

Attached: 1605338305786.jpg (607x801, 19.36K)

Don't go to the previous thread. Unless you want to take the biggest tinder pill ever.

Hulk smash?

>they would be rejected by most of these in their 30's since those high value men can easily enough match with a 22 year old instead.
This. Why the hell would you go for a 30yo single woman who's still "pursuing her career"?

of course not gonna post my face but, i dont think im a bad looking guy. at least a little above average maybe. im thinking its because i don't have abs so no shirtless pic on my profile?

Attached: 1.png (901x832, 878.96K)

Well yeah. But you're talking about messaging first. I'm talking about matching, which is just allowing a man to message her. Women almost never message first, and that's natural. The male is supposed to go after the female, it's like this for basically all animals on the planet. The female generally doesn't pursue the male, she wants him to make a move. That's why males have the penetrating organ

>There's actually an attractiveness threshold for men. You get almost zero matches up to a certain point, then when you break through that point, you get exponentially more and more matches. So a guy who's a 6/10 gets basically nothing, but a guy who's an 8/10 gets thousands.

I wonder if theres some sort of formula for judging how objectively attractive you are, just based on how many matches you get over a wide enough sample size. So 0/1000 matches makes you a 0, 1/1000 matches makes you a 1, 5/1000 matches makes you a 2, 10/1000 matches makes you a 3, etc. etc.

Personally when I used tinder I got around a 10% match rating, swiping right on girls I would date. I figure that makes me a 6.5-7, with the only girls calling me attractive in my life had been old ladies, gays, and this one jewish girl.

Attached: 1640829074559.gif (640x426, 2.17M)

how the fuck does a man date nowadays? tinder is 100% fatties looking for hookups I dont even know what to do anymore.

kinda hard to believe Tatiana Maslany would only get a single match without her hulk form

Attached: 1635723912713.jpg (3840x1611, 386.51K)

Tinder has a secret ELO that basically matches you with the same ELO range on the otherside.

if you do even light exercise, taking a pic on a pump with the right angle will make you look like a chad

inb4 “dishonest” literally everyone does this

>complains about being cat called
>has a picture of captain americas ass as her wallpaper

Are these writers just trolling on purpose or what?

Attached: 1631732467697.png (384x383, 145.23K)

You mean for a quick sex? It's just for hedonism?

i'm like 30 pounds overweight. i have a beer belly and love handles. idk how to get skinny

That's pretty sexist. Objectifying men like that.

Source? What's the meta then? My autism has been activated

>idk how to get skinny

You want a serious answer? Get wealthy and ripped. Women date for 4 reasons on tinder, height, social status, if you are hot, or ripped. Data show you can overcome 1 of this reasons, 2 if you have status and you are hot.

>idk how to get skinny
Well, I'm not expert but... idk, have you tried - and hear me out now - have you tried - wait for it, this is a crazy idea - have you tried exercising and eating less? Whacky suggestion, I know, but maybe it could work?

Don't be a whore and you'll find meaningful relationship... what you have Tinder installed? Not interested in you, bye.

user, you realize Tinder pairs fatties and uggos up together, right?

A badly kept secret at Tinder. Nothing official since it is against tinder interest that people know how the dating market works and how tinder makes money from it. If you want more info the previous thread has several stadistics.

Congrats. Want a cookie?

obligatory ugly girl type date

Attached: 1647375840732.webm (1920x806, 2.99M)

Smoke weed everyday, after a month ,you will develop an acute stomach ache and you won't even be able to put food in your mouth for quite a while.

i literally used to browse Any Forums as my main board, its just like every time i try to get used to going to the gym my anxiety kicks in and i stop going after a month or so. if there's a way to get abs without a gym im all ears
the problem with eating less is i still dont know what to eat, and im bad at sizing out portions and dont have a kitchen scale

you dont necessarily need to be skinny just have some muscle.

I know people like this exist, but these bad date scenes always seem exaggerated to almost mythical levels.

This has literally never happened to any female. Guys have to bend over backwards for a 1% chance of reciprocation.