This never happened to me in high school, very unrelateable

this never happened to me in high school, very unrelateable

Attached: 1654660218243.webm (1920x1080, 2.68M)

why would she be into such an obviously unattractive guy anyway

unrealistic

This happened to me in high school and it was very relatable.

Attached: 1662657939571.webm (720x404, 1.67M)

gross and unhygienic

jbw

I did this in highschool. Twice. I still regret it almost 15 years later.

>obviously tall with a strong jaw and a good face
>but he has a retard hair cut and stupid clothing so he's unattractive
user...

Did they try to give him like the dumbest fucking haircut ever?

my first sexual experience was one of my classmates grabbing my cock from under the table unprompted. she later became my first gf.

in middle school our perv teacher had a bunch of guys come to the front of the class and do something on the floor, I don't even remember what. But then he specifically directed our attention to a girl sitting in the front row and we all got a clear upskirt shot, she wasn't even trying to conceal it.

Another teacher in my middle school got arrested for having a year long affair with a 12 year old girl and plotting to elope with her.

Also two girls scissored in the guys bathroom while guys stood outside the stalls and listened

i had a girl playing with my hand in hs and tried to make me finger her a couple of times, I refused because she was fucking like 3 guys at the same time.

Still not sure if this was the correct course of action, on one hand I dont want to touch a pussy that was touching other dicks same day and on other I could have gotten a bj out of it

happened to me at highschool but I was too autistic to understand what's going on

ew she goes to the bathroom with those shoes

Chad wasn’t interested in a twink?

Despite what incels believe, girls are just as varied in their physical tastes as men, if not more so. Particularly young ones, who have not yet devoted a single second to thoughts of stability.
I was a short, chubby, buck-toothed weirdo and I had plenty of girls throw themselves at me in this fashion.
Will is probably just too autistic to realize what is happening. He’s confused and thinks she’s being mean or something. Happens all the time with young men.

I was the class clown for years, girls always laughed whenever I opened my mouth but they still showed this kind of interest in me

>ITT: things that never happened

Not even being gay could save him from that level of autism

why was this post deleted?

If it did I would beat the shit out of the nigger girl for thinking she has the right to have relations with a white man.

They want affection from guys not your shrimp dick. When they get older they have Chad fucking them like whores and conflate that with affection and being wanted by a man.

Girls love pretty boys more than anything.

Me and the girl in front of me played with each other's feet under the tables for an entire class once and then neither of us ever addressed it

It only happens to tall and attractive people

Can confirm this, I have a friend that's short and fat yet he had bitches all over him, meanwhile I am tall and fairly handsome and I spend my weekends shitposting on Any Forums, bitchless.
I still think this user is lying theres no way someone that frequents this place has or had girls

my first sexual experience was one of my classmates grabbing my cock from under the table unprompted. she later became my first gf.

Yeah bro, girls love all kinds of tall and attractive guys :)
Their taste is really varied

>Will is probably just too autistic to realize what is happening
Dude... you DO know he's literally gay, right?

That big nosed jew is so hard to look at

this actually happened to me, and I swear on my life, except she started stroking my leg mid-class, and I had only talked with her a handful of times before
she was also brown, a good looking brown; but still brown
i am sadly not that attracted to browns, so I recoiled as well

Where is the proof dumbass