What kind of a street vendor sells pirated copies of pretentious masturbatory arthouse drivel?

What kind of a street vendor sells pirated copies of pretentious masturbatory arthouse drivel?

Attached: br6zsn8sdbe91.png (824x744, 805.45K)

based

Piracy has made it possible for third-worlders to be film aficionados. They don't miss the opportunity to participate in a hobby that had previously been prohibitively expensive.

This. Honestly, that picture is kinda heartwarming. When you're a filmmaker you want people to see your movies, no?

Do they even have high enough iq to understand a mid arthouse flick let alone a kino one?

That's quite a salient point about the piracy world user, you should write about shit like that or something.

Lol, arthouse films aren’t complex math or anything

Depends on the country. South America in general retained decent standards of education brought by marxists.

damn i miss pirated dvd shops from my home country always kino feeling to buy cds wrapped in plastic for almost no money lmao

bela tarr himself is a third worlder. see also nuri bilge ceylan and kiarostami

bela tarr supports muslim invasive inmigration to europe, he can go fuck himself

piracy is terrible, it's infinitely worse than stealing a car.
it expose naive 3rd world masses to demonic hollywood propaganda

Someone who is interested in film from the outset is a lot more discerning than the average western consumer. Plus you don't need any special education to be perceptive.
There are already papers about it. I took a film class in college taught by an Indian guy, and we had a long talk one day about this exact topic. Bootleg DVD salesmen there are curators of their own private film collections, and are quite knowledgeable on more esoteric and arthouse films.

>South America
>decent standards of education
>brought by marxists
you're so dumb it's unreal

Hungary isn't third world.

You have to imagine they're pretty good at what they do: they have to procure rips from private/public trackers and UseNet, oftentimes re-encode them so they fit onto a disk, and sometimes design cover art.

It is

I work with South Americans and most of them struggling with writing in their own language.
They are constantly misspelling in fucking Spanish.

I'm a third worlder and i knew a guy who sold bootleg movies and had seen all movies Juliette Binoche was in, she's his waifu

I like that guy

I remember when I would visti Lima to see family I would browse markets to see all the piratedmovies being sold lmao

that's based from both parties involved in that photo

>IT JUST IS, OK?!

Exquisite taste.