Gran Torino star: "Clint Eastwood made asian racism mainstream"

>Bee Vang says he is "haunted" by white audiences laughing at racist jokes said by Eastwood's character.
>More than a decade later, the anti-Asian racism that was once disguised as good-natured humor has been revealed for what it is, thanks to Covid-19.”
>“To this day, I am still haunted by the mirth of white audiences, the uproarious laughter when Eastwood’s curmudgeonly racist character, Walt Kowalski, growled a slur. ‘Gook.’ ‘Slope head.’ ‘Eggroll.’ It’s a ‘harmless joke,’ right? Until it’s not just a joke, but rather one more excuse for ignoring white supremacy and racism,” the essay reads. “For Asian Americans, this is the time to demand recognition, not to recoil into a cocoon of model-minority pusillanimity. Showing ‘our American-ness’ was never enough. This is a deceit of multiculturalism.”

Attached: chingchong.png (940x622, 1.13M)

>be a talentless gook actor
>Hollywood royalty gives you a chance to star in a major film
>years later throw the guy who gave you a chance under the bus

Why are asians like this?

Attached: PvP-150-Justin.jpg (1500x938, 279.21K)

Imagine how tiny his cock must be

>Chang Breaking

1 eastwood is woke
2 jews slander whites 100x more

The guy is completely irrelevant, this is probably his best way to get any attention.

#StopAsianHate disappeared like a grain of rice in China when they realized that all the attacks were coming from blacks.

Asians don't deserve the hate when niggers and faggots exist, seriously.

Asians are honorary whites desu

Cry about it, Bee. I guarantee you that negroes are far more racist toward you than whitey is. But you can't get away with saying that.

Dumb esl poster

I was raised in America, nigger.

> asians
> they get all the advantages of "muh inclusivity" and they dont have to deal with being basically monkeys
> still they fucking complain
if you want modern audiences to be obsessed with you, you're gonna have to be able to appeal to white women, chang

>itt immigrant problems

>was once disguised as good-natured humor
oh, I never realized Gran Torino was a comedy

jews did that long before gran torino, breakfast at tiffany's

>made asian racism mainstream
Yeah, because before Gran Torino nobody made ANY jokes, said any slurs, or targeted any Asian people for hate. Sure.

is he mad he called the black guys "spooks" too?

So ESL, then

Weren't we killing these goddamned chink yellow bugs like not more than 60 years ago. I would venture to say Bee Vang is lucky he doesn't have a fucking bullet in his head or he's been "conscripted" into some chink gook army.

Fuck this faggot.

why bitch and cry about it now when the movie has been out for years?

Non-whites are honestly worse than animals. Even a stray dog can express gratitude to the hand that feeds, but non-whites are eternally arrogant and evil

???

Because this zipperhead's phone hasn't rung in a decade and this is the only way the kikes will acknowledge his existence.

1. It wasn't that good of a movie, and hardly anyone even remembers it these days, let it go.

2. It's a movie about a racist old guy who learns to actually like different people and learns to be a little more tolerant of them before he massacres a bunch of gangbangers. It wasn't glorifying racism at all.

Japanese are.
I have my doubts about the rest.

ayo this nigga name Bee ROFL

>we

get a load of this edgelord of the seven kingdoms lmao video games dont count

>racism didn't exist until something I did
talk about narcissism