Any movies that portray not going to college and missing out on the biggest social opportunity of your life?

Any movies that portray not going to college and missing out on the biggest social opportunity of your life?

Attached: 5b76fbb63cccd123008b45dd.jpg (750x563, 91.51K)

lord of the rings

spiderman no way home

The wrestler

If you went to Community College you also missed out

I'm an old man (26 years old) and man, I really miss these old school comedies. 21 Jump Street was awesome. You zoomer retard faggots seriously don't know what you missed out on.

rambo

>social opportunity

Meanwhile I mourn a decade of life wasted in "higher" """"""learning""""""

>implying college is like that for anyone who isnt a 6'2 athlete

based

cringe

The first one was kinda funny.
2nd one was terrible. The fat girl and jonah hill's scene was painful

I dropped out of uni in my first year when a class assignment was to walk around your street and to write down letters and numbers you see until you fill a page. I thought it was a stupid, pointless assignment and I dreaded doing it. Within 5 minutes of actually doing it, and having a guy tell me to fuck off because I was writing down his license plate, I said "fuck this stupid shit" and just dropped out. Thank goodness I atleast made some money investing into BTC so I have some time to develop skills on my own that's useful (programming).

>a guy tell me to fuck off
top kek this dude punked you from finishing college. thats peak

>going $100,000 into doubt just to socialize
lol, just talk to people irl for free retard

>falling for the college meme

Attached: 1662053841468915.gif (600x340, 1.25M)

i rather not socialize with tired walmart and target employees

>$100,000 in debt

Oh don't worry, few more blacks in Amazon TV shows and Biden will cancel capitalism and forgives my debt.

>write down letters and numbers you see until you fill a page. I thought it was a stupid, pointless assignment and I dreaded doing it. Within 5 minutes of actually doing it,
no one in your course did this. Obviously I never had to do this exact thing, but any time a professor tried to "innovate" with trash like this, I never did a single one of these faggy projects with integrity

>americans go into debt for this "education"

What the fuck kind of course was this?

>tranime pedophile thinks his thoughts or opinions matter
lol dumb NEET kys