Indians dont giv e a shit all they need is CGI & VFX & music & its KINO

Indians dont giv e a shit all they need is CGI & VFX & music & its KINO

Attached: Tjytjty.webm (854x358, 2.31M)

yes sirs please DO NOT REEDEM THE KINO sirs

better than 90% of the big budget movies CGI

is this live version of kung fu panda and chi

they are low iq, so this is basically marvel-like goyslop but taken even further
the quality of movies will probably go down in the US as well as the mean IQ lowers

Attached: indianterminator.webm (1280x544, 2.56M)

for fucks sake stop sucking their dicks already

Source, sir?

Are indians all simple minded? Even kids in the west would find this too dumb

>low iq
>disproportionately the highest earners in the US
>CEO of most major tech companies
Cope?

immgiration is a filter (if you have strict standards), there are a lot of high IQ indians, I was talking about the mean IQ

Stop being dishonest, you Marvel movie watcher

kino

Kill yourself

>Brahmāstra: Part One – Shiva (Hindi pronunciation: [bɾəʱmaːst̪ɾ]; transl.The weapon of Brahma)
>Shiva, a DJ learns about his strange connection with the element of fire, and also holds the power to awaken the Brahmāstra, a supernatural weapon that is said to be able to destroy the universe, capable of destroying creation and vanquishing all beings. On the other hand, Junoon, the queen of dark forces is also on a quest to get hold of the Brahmāstra. How does Shiva thwart and vanquishes Junoon's intentions, and also learning about Brahmāstra forms the crux of the plot.

Fucking kino. I'm proud of you pajeets

showing in movietown from tommorow

good morning sirs

hey look, Kathleen Kennedy is mad lol

>Are indians all simple minded?
bruh they can't figure out toilets. and do you know why? because toilets are white. they literally worship whiteness.

... shit i just gave away a trillion dollar idea. for nothing.

oh well i have no idea how to start selling black toilets to indians for less than it would cost to make them.

>the shit on streets... because they're black
>they worship the ganges because its the same color as their skin (often lighter) due to all the shit

i have cracked the pajeet code.

>Rich people who can afford immigration are intelligent
Damn who would have thought.

>intelligent
I mean successful. But yeah, they are also more likely to be well educated, hence intelligent.

the water would have to be black too, and non-reflective, for it to penetrate their skulls that it is a place to shit.

Subhuman third world brains

uh

Attached: 1662650448460195.jpg (620x420, 33.94K)

Good morning dear sir!!!