‘Lord of the Rings’ Cast Champion Diversity in Middle-earth: ‘You Are All Welcome Here’

Even /ourguys/ love the show. Its over. We have lost once again.

>“The Lord of the Rings” cast members Elijah Wood, Billy Boyd and Dominic Monaghan banded together on social media to support the diverse casting in Amazon’s new series “The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power.” The series, which launched its first two episodes on Sept. 2 to critical acclaim and 25 million global viewers, has come under fire by racist fans upset by the casting of actors of color in prominent roles. Wood, Boyd and Monaghan posed for a photo wearing t-shirts that features the ears of Middle-earth creatures in various skin tones.

variety.com/2022/tv/news/elijah-woods-lord-of-the-rings-cast-racist-trolls-rings-of-power-1235363318/

Attached: 32424.png (821x705, 775.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zo-x4PU8S6g?t=79
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder what would've happened to the actors who said "no"

>Chuds actually get mad because they dare stand up against racism

Attached: 1652570837083.png (640x934, 15.85K)

>but sir how is this going to help us sell more amazon subscriptions?

wonder how much bezos paid him to say that

>its bad because niggers!
psyop to hide the fact that the show is bad because terrible dialogues, costumes and changes from the lore

isn't mandating half the cast to not be white men racist?

>they all said while under duress

>here
>they're in hollywood

are the jews that racist that they will not allow blacks and browns into hollywood?

Orc ears on the shirt. Reply to them they have been compromised

Surely not a part of the Amazon defence initiative. No, not at all. That wold be impossible.
Lmao, Amazon is so fucking scared

It's so weird hearing the entire internet rage about a show that I have no intention to watch. I have no idea why people are shouting and there are a million more important things in the world than arguing over what an elf is supposed to look like.

>Corporate nigger believes it's in good faith and performative

Attached: FbVQqf0XkAAJY0_.jpg (402x346, 23.79K)

Vigo Mortensen didn't even read anything Tolkein wrote until he was put on a plane and being rushed to New Zealand to get in set. Am I supposed to take anything he says as LOTR gospel now?
I swear celebrity worship makes you retarded

no? it's literally antiracist you stupid chud.

eat shit

nobody gives a shit about the show though? Are you talking about reddit or something?

I'm glad they're taking a stand against manufactured racism used as a defensive tactic against any criticisms or reports of low ratings!

Dead career team

outrage, manufactured or no, is really good for clicks. it's just a marketing gimmick that useful idiots the perpetuate.

What else can they really say on social media? Gas all niggers?

Attached: B0920CFF-8588-4524-9D2B-9DB6985303AC.jpg (200x250, 6.15K)

>sheltered wealthy actors saying yes to based multilcuturalism

No shit, the minute you say anything not completely pro-multikulti your life is over and your a social pariah even more for actors. Elijah Wood is a pretty big faggot irl anyway.

They might as well have them say fuck tolkien, diversity is great!

I assume they will also champion diversity in cast as pic related, right?

Attached: t'chad.png (686x871, 959K)

No because Whites aren't a people because they're too diverse. It's just Germans and English and French and stuff. Ignore that you and I both know these are White groups and that obviously they're treated the same by the system qnd that's the box White people check on applications

>Even /ourguys/ love the show
but they've never been my guys to begin with

> yeah we'll give you a load of cash and the good will of the future overlord of the planet, Jeff Bezos
imagine thinking they give a fuck, its just easy money and goodwill from the retarded audience they really need because their careers are dead

Did these retards forgot how diverse the book is just because it lacks niggers and women as main characters?

not a mexican. dont care. many such cases with a dash of simple as

compensatory racism is still racism

The guy that played sam was always a leftist, he did some interview in like 2012 where he was woke before woke was cool.

Gondor has no niggers

Gondor needs no niggers

this boy cute

>/ourguys/
How come someone be /ourguy/ if they're not a White Nationalist? How does that even work?

This and hotd both bore the absolute shit out me. So does the crap in the media about diversity. Im not watching it because it looks shite. I do enjoy the drama stirred up by the constant whining from all sides. Take me back to a better time please.

Sorry, could you repeat that? All's I heard was "Blah blah blah, I'm a dumb retarded nigger faggot, blah, blah, blah"

>the artist is black
>all nogs jumped on him and called him racist when he was anonymous
>when he revealed he was black suddenly they didn't know what to do
kek

It looks like he finally learned why mark hamill publicly defends and promotes the sequel trilogy.

I bet it felt real good to shit on star wars for going off the rails but now the jews came down on him and now he knows WHY actors bend the knee.

Elijah, sorry for your fate.

Exactamundo. How many actors have the balls to say no to diversity for diversity's sake.

Hollywood fags are mindlessly inclusive

Shocker

I really care about the opinion of millionaires that never have to work again in their life in regards how everything is fine even though they would not have been able to obtain the roles, wealth, and fame they did today on the account of their skin color. Tell me more.

>be Amerimutt
>pretend to be le epic redpilled fighting the woke left by complaining about modern media
>the media they grew up with however was perfect and not pozzed at all
>"VGH if only we could go back to the trad redpilled 90s..."
The LOTR movies were a progressive bastardization of Tolkien's works too, you just grew up with that level of progressiveness so you think that's normal. This is why you ALWAYS lose, you're just a braindead mutt who follows the "woke left" 20 years behind like a shadow. Today you daydream about the trad white utopia days of rock and roll, in 2050 your spawn will daydream about the trad 1488 days of Lizzo and twerking.

Conservatives never win.

Attached: 1655453121281.png (613x821, 116.64K)

Amazon paid them a fat check to come together and take a photo wearing a shirt with a complete non-statement.

fuck off this isnt Any Forums

A COMPLETELY different scenario, thus a false equivalence. wakanda and black panther are tightly related to real life and the anguish and adversary of POC people.

Fuck celebrities. especially washed up like these

vibraniium dildos

? it's not racism, chuddy chudster. it's literally the opposite of racism.

now if only the show was actually good...

Attached: left-can't-meme.jpg (314x500, 38.49K)

> dare stand up against racism
> dare
As if it’s a fucking challenge. How about you nigger worshippers post something positive about co-existence with niggers.

Is there a single city anywhere in the world that has benefited from having a nigger government and a mostly nigger population?

wearing fake ears and taking a selfie isn't bending the knee, the "people hate our show because of racism" is an argument that doesn't exist outside of twitter. if enough bots push something on twitter and the best they can muster is showing a brown elf ear being worn by somebody that hasn't been relevant in 20 years who cares lol

twitter drama is gay as fuck and why all twitter OP posters should be executed

This is the difference between me and them. I can separate the role and the actor, I know RDJ and Chris Evans are humongous s o y lefties, but I can enjoy their roles in early MCU (haven't watch much since ultron though) without paying attetion to their politics. Same here, I couldn't care a rat ass what the actors have to say, I know tolkien wrote a legendarium based on Anglo-Saxon mythos for the British people and that Tar-Miriel isn't black

Probably shouldn't use WN terms then

Make black panther adopted.
Diversity is needeed

You're trying too hard with your bait, try again in the next thread.

Wakanda is a fantasy place and everybody is black and their royalty is black
Numenor is a fantasy place and everybody is white and their royalty specially is white

Is literally the same

Umm honey anybody can be anglo Saxon it's the current year

Racism is racism however you spin it. Just one side is popular now because herd mentality. Its like a cute cat video, you must like it you are bound to like it and if you dont then you are tossed aside to make way for the people who go "awwww its so nice how cute awww so nice smiles and happiness yay everything is so lovely"
No one can fight that and win. Best to ignore it and let the people have their government approved fun.
People are dumb and must follow rather than lead.

I am surprised they haven't cancelled the LOTR movie trilogy they are full of white people and only 3 women

Delusional faggot.
You don't even know what racism is

I can't believe people buy this "diversity" thing from the fucking guy who pushed for quotas to stop unions in his company.
He's literally using you, making fun of you and exploiting you for profit and you're clapping.

Racism is Whites existing as a group and anti-racism means fixing that by sunsetting Whiteness

progressives are retards that are easily grifted?
youtu.be/zo-x4PU8S6g?t=79

remember when everyone was saying Simple As and Many Such Cases?

Companies create fake controversy to their shit tv shows and movies to create buzz. Do you know what marketing is?

All I'm hearing from all these inititiative is literal fear.
Why wasting money on this extra marketing campaign if the show is liked?

this
they are basically being given a choice between saying they like it or never acting again

Diversity has been a way to undercut White labor going back to the Coal Wars. It's always been a tool of (((capitalism)))

trying to stoke the twitter outrage mob into watching the show to spite shadows

once white women are out of hollywood. i can finally rest