Tfw we will never get a Maegor the Cruel series

>Tfw we will never get a Maegor the Cruel series

How is it possible for one man to be this based in only one lifetime?

Attached: fnko1cpzv8z31.jpg (564x824, 94.42K)

It's not impossible, if HotD does well we could get more prequels.

I feel like Roberts rebellion and the Blackfyre rebellions are ahead on the waiting list.

I wonder if people would say that it's too edgy even for GOT.

You could say the same about HOTD. I think it could work if it's about that entire time period and he's the villain.

>Won't get Baelor the Blessed and watch him dealing his eternal case of horniness either
I don't even think Blackfyre rebellion is on the short list either

His story alone is pretty lengthy in the book, they would have a lot to work with.

black magic

Which fantasy book (series) has the best worldbuilding?

Attached: 137B85E5-AB70-4E49-9739-4AB4D3A72FC9.png (724x753, 1.29M)

Dune
Maybe
Probably not

GTA IV Fantasy edition

Blackfyre rebellion was my first thought for a spinoff over dance of dragons. Cause all of the kings sons are half dornish so they can be cast as arabs.

Maegor
>dick don't work
>manipulated by his mother and some random foreign woman
>reign lasts a whole 6 years
>greater than 0% possibility that he died by literally just stumbling into the Iron Throne like Mr. Bean

His dick worked, Tyanna was poisoning him until it didn't and also Poisoned his wives

Conan by far. LOTR is up there obviously, and discworld deserves a mention.

>kinslayer

Attached: ayyyy.png (1330x982, 115.55K)

Based Discworld mentioner

>I don't even think Blackfyre rebellion is on the short list either
That's gotta be. Either that or the Conquest has gotta be in the pipe somewhere.

they will wait 20 years and do Roberts Rebellion.

The Queen is dead

what, he was married two women before ever meeting Tyanna. guess they were barren too.
he got with Tyanna because she promised him she could give him an heir, ie a thing he was already having trouble with, and used sorcery to do so. which is why he then started finally having children, but they came out all fucked up

I still don't get why Tyanna did it.

I wondered if he slaughtered her family. She was a red lady wasn't she?

and it's so lonely on a limb!

Attached: morrissey_cover_detail[1].jpg (1500x997, 297.04K)

I thought he didn't get no children because he got hitched with a barren women, then got killed in a melee and revived as a sterile half-zombie

One Piece