2022 woke shows

Which pilot episode was better? I seriously almost fell asleep during RoP. However HoD kept me glued to the chair entire hour.

Attached: ddd.jpg (941x493, 168.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FJOIPiEkcx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you dont like b you like a

both are average as shit with rop being the bigger massacre and clear mega feminism with every gurl in the show is a mary sue...

at leat got dont have fighting wamen at every corner...

but i repeat both are shit and not worth it

I wasn’t happy with blackwashing, but ironically the black characters in both ROP and HOTD have been played well.

youtu.be/FJOIPiEkcx4

OH

You review bombing chuds are gonna make this show flop

Attached: 1662251464707938.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Attached: yeahhhh.gif (174x174, 2.42M)

I don't know. I didn't watch either.

House of the Dragon had a lackluster ad campaign and got a ton of viewers for roughly 20mil an episode. Rings of Power cost an estimated FIFTY EIGHT MILLION per episode, an insane ad campaign and viewers are dropping like flies.

i forgot to add that people care a lot more about lotr while got isn't breaking bad tier

>woke

I love how chuds make themselves immediately recognizable ny using this word.

so does it mean that in the end House of Dragon will win? I mean, only trannies and kids watch rings of power, it is too woke for me. No sex scenes or anything, just stupid woke story with niggers in it.

I liked RoP. Haven't watched HoD yet because GoT left a bad taste in my mouth

Hod is fine as you knows most of the characters will die a miserable death

I like HoD a lot more.
There's almost a Shakespearean sort of cadence to the dialogue, or at least the delivery - probably because of the preponderance of British actors who traditionally do a lot of Shakespeare/stage acting. Perhaps some of the dialogue is written to ape that.
It's not perfect, but it feels a lot better than GoT after about S4 or 5. There's 3 "main" characters in Viserys, Daemon, and Rhaenerys but it doesn't feel like 3 separate stories.

RoP on the other hand doesn't feel Tolkein-ish. It tries to do pastiche Tolkein. But it does it badly.
It's also trying to have multiple storylines. But both GoT and LoTR know that you've got to start with one group/storyline before splitting up. Otherwise audiences just don't care. The fact RoP goes straight in trying to make us care about several storylines before we care much about the characters seems a big mistake.
The only character I really got invested in was Galadriel.

Both are unwatchable shit.

>Chuds

I love how faggots make themselves immediately recognizable by using this word

Two woke pos that I will never watch.
Smells like victory

I 100% agree with OP.
I thought HoD would suck and RoP would be great and it was completely opposite.
RoP looks and sounds like a show for kids.

The amazon shills are so pathetic and low energy

>Woke
That word is was used by leftists to show that they were enlightened. But everyone else adopted it to mock leftists.
The same thing happens with "Social Justice Warrior."

No one uses the word chud, it's just another failed leftist slang term

A toast to woke shows

Attached: Shdhduudd08.jpg (626x774, 164.36K)

This