Aryan member

>aryan member
dresses up like a Mexican

Attached: 161870935_de8a03.jpg (663x442, 39.1K)

You're clueless about most things and should probably shut the fuck up.

They all do though

Attached: shotcallerbernthal.jpg (2000x1333, 154.98K)

I thought this movie would've been way better if he was an actual cold hearted gangster and not "Muh wife, muh kid!" faggot

>danish guy does a terrible american accent for 2 hours straight

or what, poopbutt?
gonna show me the skidmarks in those chonies, mijo?
stupid paisa

Yo WHITEBOY, are you putting in THAT WORK for YOUR RACE? I hope FUCKIN so, also FUCK NIGGERS AND KIKES but we ain't racist that just how shit flies in prison. Down and give me 200 BURPEES.

Attached: MV5BMmI5YTc2NTUtM2Q2Zi00NDc2LWJkNzktNmRmYzcxMGFhNjA2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA4MTkxNDk3._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 124.42K)

>Doing 200 burpees instead of 1488
ngmi

Attached: WES.jpg (1241x1212, 175.4K)

*cut vein

Attached: paper_111691001.jpg (1000x669, 165.07K)

This is how whites in Northern California dress dumbass

Aryan and Mexican are allies in prison, Aryan Brotherhood also had a Jewish leader at one point

This movie made no fucking sense

lol you americans are retarded

>Allies
Southern mexicans, southern. Nortenos and other gangs ally with the niggers.

I don't know if Thomas Silverstein is who you're referring to but he wasn't actually Jewish. His mother got remarried to a Jewish man who legally adopted Thomas, hence his Jewish last name.

Attached: thomassilverstein.jpg (997x1443, 425.8K)

Everyone in white gangs are wiggers. Prison and gang culture is weirdly uniform and raceless, it is ironically quite the melting pot.

I thought AB people were biker types

What does that mean in prison? wild beards, maybe a bandana, same as norenos

Anyone ever watch the Aryan Brotherhood doco with the guy that looked like the wild life expert Manny from Jackass and Wild Boyz?

They have those too.

He dressed like a Californian hick, which is the point.

The biker stash and button up plad is passablr...but correct me if im wrong, there were some shots where he only had the top buttons done with a white tee underneath? THATS straight up cho-lo loco essay style.