Wins box office and #1 at home. In the same weekend with the same movie

>wins box office and #1 at home. In the same weekend with the same movie

Literally can't stop winning

Attached: Screenshot_20220907_230752.jpg (1080x1317, 521.65K)

imagine how much money hollywood jews could make if they gave up on woke shit and made a bunch of movies about white people doing cool things

can't bruise the cruise

It's fucking boring and stupid.

Not enough men wearing colourful spandex and capes I guess?

They're planning for the future, when the US and europe at 70-80% mixed race and white people don't exist anymore.

They want the 85 IQ mullattos in 2050 to have nostalgia

One thing it's not going to win is any Golden Globes or Oscars. I'm not criticizing the movie I'm just saying there's no fucking way Hollywood is going to award a movie they hate for political reasons.

Army is paying for it, just like disney buy its own tickets

cope

>In the future when everyone is mixed
First of all, white people in the US are literally just mixed Europeans and so are a lot of Europeans these days. It's unusual for a white person to not be some kind of mixed euro mutt. There's also 750 million white people on Earth and that's just non Hispanic whites. If you include hispanic whites , who are still mostly of Europeans stock, there's probably nearly a billion people of either total or near total European ancestry.

You're not going extinct.

italians and norwegians have more in common genetically than two indians living in the same village. europe is (was) extremely genetically homogeneous.
"european-americans" used to be too, up to living memory.

It could win something but mostly in the technical side of things like best cinematography or best sound or best special effects.

Then why didn't Ms. Marvel do better since it has the same exact amount of Navy shilling plus Disney passing their numbers?

I think it's going to be nominated for Best Picture

>Top Gun is Army
You would get a pass with air force but good grief

Attached: buhdoi.jpg (280x434, 18.76K)

>and so are a lot of Europeans these days. It's unusual for a white person to not be some kind of mixed euro mutt.
lol utterly delusional american

Best selling… digital title? What does that even mean? How do you “buy” a streamed movie

Watched three times, teared up several times at semi-random moments. Perfect.

>Your kind is headed for extinction, Maverick
>Not today.

Attached: Baby We're Retaking the Timeline.png (1920x1080, 1003.11K)

This. I'm English and can trace my ancestry 100s of years back - it's all from the British Isles. Only non-British ancestry I have is from some Scottish Island where the Vikings ruled a thousand years ago.

RLM fatsos will refuse to watch this but will watch the worst Tim Heideker hipster comedy drek and all Marvel goysplop that comes their way

Wait RLM won’t watch it? Why?