Just saw this

Why did people hate this again? It was actually pretty decent.

Attached: FTfXHxZWUAAytKH.jpg (1382x2048, 598.7K)

Don't know, I didn't watch it either

>shit jokes
>Thor is a joke, and not a good one
>all his character development through the years into the trash
>muh superior female Thor
>woke agenda in lots of places (floating head, "I'm not Astrid anymore", etc)
The explanation for the title was nice. That's about it.

I bailed out after 30 minutes. It's fucking garbage.

No it fucking wasn't retard. It felt like a filler episode of a bad show.

>It was actually pretty decent.
I'm sure you think that

Attached: 1662606041422738.webm (1120x468, 446.4K)

bump

I don´t understand the hate this movie got.
Yes, it´s shit, but it is not particularly worse than the average MCU flick.

Hershlag is a terrible actress, the black girl had more chemistry with thor

Fuck yes it is. Stop lying.

>Thor is ever more of a doofus than before
>Mjolnir gets a nice upgrade with a new BETTER female Thor
>The god butcher is boring and off screen for most of it
>Suddenly little kids Thor squad for the little kids in the audience
>Barely anything really happened
>Thor goes on ANOTHER journey to find himself because character arcs should never complete
The CG and production was ok I guess.

Multiverse of Madness was so bad it pretty much made every subsequent MCU movie a box office bomb

This movie is directly targeted at children. They stopped appealing to adults by Civil War. user, at some point you gotta open your eyes at the theater and realize that Chris Hasen might be waiting in the lobby for you after the show.

maybe grow up?

The story was shit but at least it was fun to watch. They should have let Raimi do whatever he wanted though to produce horror kino.

I had a blast watching the Raimi shine through, but big agree the story didn't really work

oh shit you are talking to me wtf

>dude, it's just a kid's movie, who cares
>t. Taika Watititi
Multiple mentions of orgy. Naked Thor for several minutes.

Hmmmmmm

Why?
>Intrusive lame humor
All MCU movies have that
>Shitty effects
Most MCU movies have that
>Character regression
All Iron Man movies undo Tony´s character developtment in the next movie
>Wokeshit
All MCU movies have that

All MCU movies after infinity war. Not before that though. Except Captain Marvel.

The Iron Man movies all sequentially improved Tony's character building up to his self sacrifice at the end, except for Iron Man 3 that was the start of SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS

i am whatching it now. well its on in th e background, i up to the where he saves the afro-asgardians from the old white guy that kills everything

People grossly misunderstand IM3. He got those flashbacks to New York and the aliens and is devastated that he can't do shit. He's really fucking afraid and the movie follows that arc. It's perfectly fitting.

The movie revealed Tessa Thompson has god-tier pits and arms so it wasn't a total waste of time, to be honest

Attached: j8ucy5ps1km91.jpg (1280x537, 68.38K)

whats the context to the "I'm not Astrid anymore" line?

it is a lamer, less important and less funny version of ragnarok

It's another product where they replace X chromosome with Y.

Imagine praising Tony Stark's character development throughout the MCU while shitting on Iron Man 3

It's a good movie but its issue is it doesn't feel like a proper epic superhero MCU film.
Funnily enough I enjoyed it a lot more on the second viewing where I treated it like a direct to TV movie.

Ok I'll watch it again, I remember it being box office shlock, but rewatching 2 made me realize it had to do with him lowering his ego so alright I'll do it.

There is none. They just says it after Thor calls them "Astrid".

Why do kids like Thor anyway?

Childrens movie have tidbits for the adults because they know a lot of them are being dragged along. Also, lets have a look at some children material from my day and see how much better they were with chi-oooooooh thats why im filled with hate

Attached: DisneyPlus_update_sitecard.jpeg.jpg (860x484, 35.37K)

It's Marvel/Disney and they make more money if they can appeal to children. Chris Hemsworth is a nice looking guy and the stupider Thor gets the more kids will like him.

Enjoy. Those were less retarded times.

Not anymore they don't. I'm open for being corrected, but I haven't noticed anything in recent kids movies.

No, I mean, kids genuinely like Thor

I for real can't tell if you're being serious or not. Any Forums has gone that far in just a year.

Zoomers can't relate to 80s rock music.

Thor is cool as fuck, he shoots lightning, is near invincible, can fly, hits like a truck, has a neat cape. He's strong and capable and heroic. As long as he's in a story that is kid appropriate I would expect kids to like him.

You hate crows and cats because of a cartoon? You're posting this so it's no surprise you're that retarded.

Let's go Brandon.

I don’t think this character could look good in live action. Not as a skinny middle aged bald man in make up, at least.

Attached: D5CD0086-D406-4F9F-8413-AB460A7EB7AB.jpg (1242x1837, 1005.6K)

He's probably referring to the sterotyped depictions of ethnic minorities in cartoon form for children. It doesn't cause racism, but it makes people uncomfortable because the overton window has shifted so far since then.

>im an embarrassing faggot with arrested development
cool story op