Should I stop watching after season 1?

should I stop watching after season 1?

Attached: 1653966089364.png (430x594, 332.57K)

yes, season 3 is ok but not worth sitting through season 2 for

It doesn't get good til the 9th. Keep going

you shouldn't start

Show peaks in season 4, stop watching at the midseason premiere of season 6 (No Way Out).

Stop when Negan shows up.

S1-5 are good. After that the seasons go to shit.

>gave up halfway into season 3 when it first aired
>look it up now
>its still going on
>there's two spin-offs airing as we speak and three spin-offs in development
Who watches this? Who the fuck do they think is going to watch the new spin-off shows? Is the AMC trying to make the franchise resemble a zombie shambling onwards in some weird display of meta-art?

Attached: Dave Foley confused.png (775x841, 645.95K)

I did. Season 2 fucking SUCKED

This. Crap, boring show.

Stop when they get to Alexandria

I wish I had. But the ending to S01 isn't that great either. First time I heard of the show I was excited to see a good zombie TV show and not only a 90min movie. Well, I sure was dissapointed in the end...

Correct.

Just watch his highlight clips on YouTube.

Attached: 1645646745718.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

It’s all women

I’m obese but this is based as hell

Do even women watch this? I don't know literally anyone who watches this

I’m speaking from experience, this goth woman I work with and her gothlet daughter both watch it. I basically asked her “how” recently and she said she’s invested too much time to quit it now. I quit around season 8 personally. Even my normalfag friends who watch every Marvel film and The Boys dropped it shortly after I did.

just started season 10 here, I'm so close to the end I thought fuck it.

I've never known a show to waste it's time on the most pointless filler crap while simultaneously skipping over important events or scenes. the writers do this very annoying thing where something will happen out of nowhere, like a twist and then they retroactively explain the backstory in flashback the next episode. it's the most hacky form of writing I've ever seen in a TV show because this shock value has absolutely no payoff for when it happens, they deliberately keep the audience in the dark and treat them like retards the majority of the time. the actors are OK for the most part but they are working with such shitty dialogue and they constantly do out of character things to propel the plot forward, or my personal favourite, undo their own character arcs and growth because the story should have ended yeas ago.

there's also moments where I feel like I've missed an episode because suddenly a new character appears (that guy who is secretly loyal to Negan in Alexandria, don't worry this is never established or hinted at ever) or when the zombies are selectively dangerous, one minute 20+ zombies slowly walking to you is a threat and requires everyone drop everything and run, oh wait the next minute we can actually just totally kill them without breaking a sweat in the exact same situation.

tldr; the fucking state of the writing. the practical effects are pretty awesome honestly.

Are you dumb?
Season 2 was great, season 3 was really shit with the cringe governor and Shane dead.