The show turned to shit when tj miller left and the ending sucked ass

the show turned to shit when tj miller left and the ending sucked ass

Attached: file.png (960x540, 528.75K)

this show is great, but I honestly can't stand any of the cast including that faggot tj miller

I know that in a sitcom the plot should always take second mark to the humor, but I do really feel like the ending was the only possible way for the show to go. Otherwise it would have left too many questions of
>well... OK how WOULD a world work with a second internet?

The way they actually closed it was a lot cleaner and realistic.

Attached: 1647766310315.webm (900x690, 960K)

Stopped watching when he decided not to sell. Just another plotless big bang tier sitcom.

PENIS ANTHONY DOUBLINGIER

TJ Miller once came into the movie store I worked at. I saw him from across the place and my first thought was "Is that a fat version of TJ Miller?" It was actually him though, he's just fat now. He bought over $300 of his own media. Claimed he was doing a show that night and the plan was to tell a story/joke about that piece of media before lobbing a copy of it into the crowd. No idea how the show went, but I hope someone got brained by the Emoji Movie.

>Barely contained repulsion at nigger dick
She's so cute.

the only thing worth watching was the guy that died after the first season

I like Jared, Gilfoyle and Gavin Belson.

>bro our ai can break any modern security protocol
>okay so just have our ai do security too

Technology changes, systems become more advanced. Certain security technologies become obsolete and new more secure ones take their place. Meh ending imo

very accurate show in terms of highlighting the different personalities and grifters living and working in the valley. so many autistic blowhards and sociopaths and people like big head actually failing upwards all the time

His character had grown very stale and predictable. Then again, so had the entire show, but it was still better than 90% of what else was on at the time.

Why did it fail where 'Silicon Valley' succeeded?

pic

Attached: betas.jpg (667x375, 37.74K)

>It's another season with the exact same plot

It became shit after the 2nd season. The overarching plot was rinsed and repeated every season and they rushed out a series finale. TJ Miller had no bearing on it’s quality.

>prime vs hbo quality
>look at the cast
really?

It's not amazing but it's probably the last show you will ever see with fun allowed, i can't believe they kept some of the jokes about the paki in 2019 or whenever the last season was

>posts about Mike Judge show
>complains about it not being funny
OP Im not shitting on you for this post, at this point you deserve credit for simply posting an on topic thread on Any Forums, but if you are allergic to peanuts, dont buy peanuts when you go to a baseball game, know what I mean?

>I know that in a sitcom the plot should always take second mark to the humor
completely incorrect take you retarded faggot

she's so delicious it makes me sick