Who was in the wrong in this scene?

Who was in the wrong in this scene?

Attached: 20220908_095606.jpg (1164x1146, 149.76K)

how the fuck can a wizard be poor?

is there a janny edit of this?

Considering they are English this would have resulted in a punch up irl

Whimsy, that's why.

Wow they ripped off country for old men asking point of a rule if it leads you to this outcome.

That's a reach, Lucius just thinks the mere idea of being interested in Muggles is debauchery

True that.

Attached: 1632693649272.webm (288x360, 672.09K)

same way you can be poor in america

Attached: 1662648986001716.png (1164x1146, 886.78K)

there are wizards in america?

>ur a cunt
>u wot, say that again an ill hook your fuckin gob off
>fookin cum on then wanka
>angry british noises
many such cases

Because he's a retarded muggleaboo who gets conned by other wizards into buying broken toasters for all his money.

There are wizards in this very thread.

rons dad for being a broke fuck
how the fuck are you broke with magical powers? stop blowing loads in your wife with no birth control you nigger

NORFbros. We got too cocky

he does it for free?

Because Rowling believes social class indicates wealth. The Weasleys are low class therefore they must be poor. The Malfoys are high class therefore they must be rich

Arthur Weasley is a muggleboo who spends his small paycheck on useless muggle trash instead of clothing and feeding his children and his fat ass wife. He practically "works" for free at the Ministry of Magic just to get access to muggle technology instead of working in a better paying position that would elevate his family financially and socially.

You just know Arthur Weasley jerks off thinking about his wife getting dicked down by muggle blokes. Sad.

Is anybody successful in Weasley family at all? I presume Hermione is the one providing for Ron, and I know fuck all about other Weasley outside of the dead twin.

Percy seemed like the only decent one until he drank the koolaid too. Otherwise they're all obnoxious idiots.

It did

I think Percy ended up brownnosing his way into a ministry position, and one of the others was a professional curse disarmer.

Charlie(?), or whatever his name is, is a successful dragon keeper but it's because he hated his family and wanted to move far away to Romania to get away from his autistic father and overbearing mother.

Oh right, I completely forgot he was a Weasley.

rowling is pretty american tier retarded with her world building

The oldest son is a dragon tamer so yes

Percy became a bootlicker, Charlie went to Romania to fuck dragons and Bill is a curse breaker that fucks under-age veela pussy

Somehow most of them. Charlie fucked off from England to take care of Dragon, Percy brownosed his way into the ministry, the twins (despite being on the spectrum and completly irresponsible) where actually sucessfull businessmen.
Ron and Ginny where retard but married well.

>one becomes a low-level politician
>one works on a farm
>one becomes a magical handyman
>two run a shop for joke items
Rowling certainly has some ideas about the place of the lower classes in society

Ron was an auror with Harry
His twin brothers ran a business in Diagon Alley until 1 of them died, the other still runs it
He had a brother that worked with dragons

>OI RON N 'ARRY LOOK AT THIS BLOODY BRILLIANT WHIMSICAL MUGGLE CONTRAPTION INNIT
>I GOT IT DOWN IN DIAGON ALLEY
>THEM MUGGLE BLOKES CALL IT A RUBBAH DUCKIE N IT FLOATS AND SQUEAKS IN THE MUGGLE'S BATHS
>I SPENT ME LAST GALLEONS ON IT, RON.
>SO YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO USE YOUR NAN'S HAND-ME-DOWN DRESS TO GO TO THE TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT GALA AND BUTTERBEER SOCIAL
>GINNY GETS A NEW DRESS THOUGH CUS YOUR MUM WOULD AVE A FIT IF SHE KNEW WE WAS SKINT CUS I BOUGHT MORE MUGGLE TREASURE

Attached: 6a7db4e21970a9da6ec925a58cf32a07.jpg (640x960, 102.98K)

Wizard money can't be magically replicated due to goblin jew magic.

>one of these two is a literal klansman who was openly involved in multiple murder cases and actively tried to help a psychopath overthrow the wizarding world on two separate occasions
Gee, retard. Wonder who.

I started slamming test a couple years ago and now all the sudden have this sex drive that's unbelievable, I'm talking if I don't bone at least once a day I am enraged and become a monster. Fortunately I have a girl I'm engaged to who wants me daily and the only time this doesn't happen is if we're fighting or one of us is out of town. Anyways I think I've discovered the meaning of life, it's to work just hard enough on all the dumb bullshit so you can fuck like an animal the rest of the time. So anyways if you extrapolate this revelation and apply it to the wonderful world of wizardry and stinky ogres you'd know a couple things: all wizards would be jacked as shit, they'd magic themselves roid-tier muscles. They'd all have full heads of hair, and high levels of testosterone. They'd use that love potion or spell shit and fuck constantly. I mean all they'd do is fuck and satisfy every other need with magic and they'd satisfy fucking with magic too in ways we can't comprehend, sex magic if you will. The whole wizarding world of Harry potter would be an orgy. And they'd necessarily kill all muggles, trolls, goblins, or at least enslave all these lesser beings as sexual slaves or entertainment like we should have done with niggers. You CAN'T refute this, but most of you don't know how good I feel, how tingly the tip of my dick is when pushed flush against a cervix, the gripping of the vaginal wall turning me in to something both less than and more than human. It's the meaning of life, and I will be a wizard so I can have even more sex if it's the last thing I do, testoerone just the first step.

Attached: Screenshot_20220901-065911.jpg (1080x1965, 491.55K)