/got/hotd/

Sleep tite
prev

Attached: 1662647271554.png (1387x1420, 2.15M)

FUCK ANTI-CRABBERS

3 three days until Rhaenyra sex

Attached: 1661796770795237.jpg (1400x2048, 346.79K)

Full frontal or go home

Attached: 2B928D14-8A05-4394-8092-80BD3A53B54D.jpg (926x920, 145.32K)

Corlys's actor is a big guy

Attached: FcAD6U1XkAENdtc.jpg (1607x1059, 280.29K)

I am in love with Alicent Hightower

Attached: 0c4.jpg (2089x2097, 186.07K)

nobody wants to see this hideous dysgenic uggo goblin having sex

TEAM DAEMON GET IN HERE

Attached: Daemon Replying to Anon.jpg (1600x1067, 336.49K)

I am in love with Balerion

I don't want to see her doing lewd things

A boar there was,
a boar, a boar
All black and brown
And covered in gore

A king, a Queen
And a dancing boar
They danced and spun
To the kingswood floor

How sweet she was
And pure and fair
The queen with Boar
Up in her hair

Attached: BoarWhoreLoop.webm (1280x630, 1.99M)

>BRING ME DAEMON!

Attached: crabknife.jpg (783x391, 13.91K)

Reposting my question

have just a quick question for you guys, I was always under the impression house velaryon were simply stewards for the targareyn, that's why they only had shitty driftmark. In the show they keep saying they're the richest and most powerful house in westeros, is that just made up for the show or do they just loose all power until the start of game of thrones?
The fight scene in the last episode was absolutely retarded btw and the negro son is an awful actor

we know, Maegor

Before seeing the actual scene, based on this webm i legit thought she was sleeping and woke up to boar next to her, and then completely chimped out at it.

Attached: 1662494162426945.webm (720x360, 1.6M)

They were stewards in old Valyria and into the conquest. Corlys made nine great voyages around the world and brought great riches for his house. After the Dance they were reduced into a minor house again

I hope so but I'm afraid we'll get robbed and it's just them watching other people do it.

>the queen died and still not winds of winter

>just loose all power
nice typo.
>black people can't be rich

Attached: guess who collapsed whole economies while on vacation.jpg (210x240, 9.51K)

Dont tell me this is how I find out

closing my eyes during monke lewd scenes to keep her pure

That's just Corlys carrying his house.
Balance shifts do happen. The Velaryon and Tully are big players, while the Tyrells are little bitches.

reposting my answer lol
house velaryon was decently powerful in general before the dance, targs married them a lot (probably because valyrian genes). However right before the dance their influence and wealth skyrocketed thanks to Corlys. Dude sailed across the world and became filthy rich because of the treasures he brought with him. The house was destroyed hard after the dance, Alyn tried to keep things going for a while but after he died it was gg for them

They were a minor, non-dragon riding valyrian house that Corlys and his nine voyages enriched to a ridiculous degree. Their influence and wealth will never be as high as they were during the dance. By the main series, they're just kind of there.

That's just fucked up.

She's in some hospital or care facility, and the entire family is rushing to her location.
It's safe to say she's got a month at best left.

Alright cool thanks. That actually sounds like a show I'd like to watch. Minus the race swap ofc

Based

>is that just made up for the show or do they just loose all power until the start of game of thrones
Bit of a spoiler, but the Velaryons being the richest house is true to the book as well thanks to Corlys and before that his grandfather. They simply declined over time to the point where in the main series timeline they only act as one of the additional supporting house for King Stannis.

Hasn't been confirmed yet, but all of her children have travelled to Balmoral.

Attached: daemon targaryen learns his nephew was heir for only a day.gif (220x168, 1.4M)

Thanks guys appreciate it

Rhaenyrafans: simps
Alicentfans: incels

is this accurate?

where tf are the celtigars?

>month
lol
they will announce her death this evening

Next season

Attached: 1662375793963291.png (545x600, 192.4K)

>Rhaenyrafans: order
>Alicentfans: chaos

Ehh, her husband was in a hospital for a few weeks before he died.

She is in a pretty bad condition according to the latest news. Her family already gather where she is right now, so...

Attached: lizzie.jpg (678x452, 56.76K)

I don't know what you're getting at?

>tfw the queen dies but what you are upset about is the fat fuck never finishing winds of winter

Attached: pepe.jpg (1100x1007, 62.45K)

I'm attempting to generalize the fanbase of each character

Attached: 5971D77D-362D-47D8-BA66-35D7331EA36B.jpg (750x883, 361.61K)

the entire royal family is rushing to aberdeen that only happens for one reason

Alicent is a ladder?

>queen of nothing
Constitutional monarchies are crowns from the gutter. More evidence for Team Black.

>tfw Dany's army absolutely decimates the Lannister army yet Bronn somehow manages to pull off a 360 no scope from a single ballista to bring down her dragon uncontested while everyone around him is basically dead from the Horde

Alicent fans want to fuck her too much to be incels

She had a good life. As royals go, she did pretty well and she will go out a lot more peacefully than most of them used to be.

Attached: liz&hubby.jpg (669x458, 61.01K)

She was a 100 year old tourist attraction that I never cared for. I spent too many hours reading ASoIaF to get blueballed now. Especially because aDwD wasn't very good.

What?

>Meets the new PM
>Fucking dies
Damn........
I'm praying for you, UKanons.

>crowns from the gutter
Way to not even know British History. That is a German thing.

Attached: p01grdq1.jpg (640x360, 83.01K)

>there still is a "modern 1st world country" that worships a queen

Attached: 1601176239715.png (700x740, 327.84K)

Didn't the new PM fill the government with niggers? That might have been what done her in.

>Alicent fans want to fuck her too much to be incels

Attached: larys.png (1292x1780, 2.67M)

Then I'm afraid to say that you're not accurate

>That is a German thing.
So is the English crown.

better a queen than a certain 13% of the population that commits a disproportionate amount of crime

Attached: a0c.png (639x607, 122.65K)

eat shit mutt

A mongrel nation.

>Alicent fans want to fuck her too much to be incels
incel is involuntary, not voltuntary.

Rhaenyrafags: teenage tomboy enjoyers
Alicentfags: pregnant trad waifu enjoyers
Both are simps.

Aegon II may be an incel because his peen gets broken

How can Rhaenyra be a tomboy when she has long hair and dresses girly?

mushroom lies

Just saying painting it as simps vs incels doesn't really work, when Alicent fans are simping just as hard if not more than Rhaenyra fans.