Why are they all so fucking UGLY

Why are they all so fucking UGLY
every person on this show is so unbelievably punished

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-24_at_15.32.14.png (2126x1196, 3.74M)

It makes sense for the Hobbits and Harfoots and whatever to look slightly 'off'. If they were all gorgeous then you'd be bitching about that too.

my question is : WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MONEY ???? THOSE PICTURES LOOK LIKE SHIT, ITS LIKE SOME AMATEUR FAGGOT NIGGER HAS DONE THEM WITH 10 $

Nuh uh frodo looked beautiful these fake hobbits just look busted. Same with the elves

Dude, Nori would fucking get it.

That is just Europe for you

Nori looks like a dumpy potato faced retard. That face where she does the cartoon scream made my physically angry

Why don't they cast more beautiful white people like us, chudbros?

Attached: 1601711998385.png (1080x1218, 911.16K)

Why does this still have no ratings on amazon?
JEFFY WHERE ARE THE RATINGS.

Chuds live in your head rent free

Of the 1 billion dollar budget, 450 million was spent on diversity advisors and cultural sensitivity training for the entire crew. 500 million was spent on coke, prostitutes and child sex slaves from Thailand and Ukraine.

Which leaves a clutch 50 million for making the actual product. By that metric, I'd say it was pretty good.

Also, the whole point of the series is for Jeff Bezos to launder his money to hide what is left of it from his ex-wife.

No one cares tranny we just don't want the actors to be ugly, I guess you see yourself in them which is why you simp so hard for the uggos

Crouching pink shirt can get it.

>morf
>ugly

You'll never be a woman.

>Chuds live in your head rent free

Attached: 1657163059097.jpg (540x675, 245.05K)

The Harfoots are essentially gypsies, if anything in making them ugly Bezos is based.

The cast is pretty good looking compared to most big budget movies/shows

Attached: 20220908_152515.jpg (1442x935, 277.67K)

>somewhere a bunch of cgi artists are relaxing at a beach right now, drinking caipirinha

No they aren't. The nigger elf looks like chudjak.

She's got a rat face, no tits, and a fat body. You're a shitskin third worlder if she arouses you.

this

Attached: 1652610005257.jpg (337x415, 24.62K)

is that supposed to be an invective

why are they shilling the single mom character so much

pretty people are on tiktok and insta, tv shows are for boomers

>when you see single mothers living in squalor in the southlands

Attached: obunga.png (700x394, 179.98K)

She's relative popular in certain countries
Also acts as the milf of the show