I Karl Franz I, the "Protector of the Empire," "Defier of the Dark," "Sigmar's Heir," "Emperor of the South...

I Karl Franz I, the "Protector of the Empire," "Defier of the Dark," "Sigmar's Heir," "Emperor of the South," "Emperor Himself," and "Son of Emperors," current emperor of the Empire of Man, the Elector Count of Reikland, the Prince of Altdorf and the greatest statesman and general the Empire want to know

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE WARHAMMER (40k) MOVIES?

Attached: 890.png (858x582, 725.68K)

they would be pozzed beyond recognition
it’s a good thing the franchise stuck to vidya where it belongs

SUMMON

THE

NIGGERS

THIS ACTION DOES NOT HAVE MY CONSENT

WHO CALLS

The Total Warhammer game is a nigger free experience and it is very refreshing, just the 80s models (except for game 3) and nothing else.

Oh don’t worry, they’ll add blacks soon
I hope they’re ready for pygmies

BOW BEFORE ME

Attached: 1648301255480.png (811x576, 23.56K)

For me? It's gnomes

CA is already pozzing it.
Fatshark however did supremely with Vermintide, and Saltzpyre is the perhaps most based religious fanatic of video game history.

>discount dune for autists
reeks of shit
anyone who likes it is a mouth-breathing retard

Araby would be fun.

Attached: franz.jpg (500x561, 54.42K)

WE WUZ TOMB KANGS AN SHIEET

CA weren't the ones calling the shots in regards to Kisley and Cathay if that's the poz you're referring to. It's all GW.

I know you are gay and love transmitting monkey pox and aids, but that guy is terrible actor, he would deliver his lines terribly, failing completely compared to the game, luckily he is bound to netflix and won't be in any other fantasy shlock other than shitcher.

I don't like Cathay as a faction just being generic Chinese fantasy but Zhao Ming is based. Kislev being LE ICE BEARS AND VODKA is also boring but Kostaltyn is a fun character

I thought you were fucking with me, but Jesus that would be funny.

Attached: 1661807380513.png (640x448, 362.61K)

GW's Pygmies are a relic of a better time, a time when Paki bashing was the national sport of english youths everywhere.

>mfw the man who gathered and directed the VAs was Matt Ward
I'm going to buy some Ultramarines in respect, because that was the best acted game of the decade, and it didn't need a single meme VA pissing away the budget to do it.

Attached: 1620668173704.png (645x466, 237.49K)

>CA is already pozzing it.
Are they? To me pozz has to have, colored, gays and women in places they don't belong. I don't think CA did that.
GW is on the soft pozz with some of their books since niggers are popping off more in 40K and we have girlboss characters. But so far it's that.
>Vermintide
I love and hate that game. It could be selling like hot cakes but the swedes at FS are so bad at their fucking jobs

>apologize
I don't know if Ward's already to the point of being beloved (I certainly appreciate the man's work in Vermintide immensely) but is funny how he and and ADB went on opposite routes with the fans

Attached: images - 2022-09-08T142616.978.jpg (350x330, 11.4K)