Lord of the Rings belongs to the White Englishman

Lord of the Rings belongs to the White Englishman

Attached: 1a2c057ff1605c1830387e0fd5d770fc.jpg (2112x2832, 1.72M)

Sadly, that's an extinct race.

This but the elves belong to the Finns.

It's higher than any point in time by a lot.

England was always diverse and full of somalis, pakis and chinamen, dral with it, chud.

extremely based

But I'm right here, user.

They're trying to replace us. Replacing whites with niggers and spics in our mythos is just the first step. Just wait soon Jesus will be made into a nigger.

Not in 2022. IT MUST REFLECT TO CURRENT ENGLAND, bongs.

this looks very antisemitic

Comfy.

>Just wait soon Jesus will be made into a nigger
user...

>english whiteoids literally dig holes in the dirt to live in
anglo-saxon bros...I don't feel so good

It fucking rocks living in the Shire (the English countryside)

Kino artwork.

I'm trying to erase my memory of Peter Jackson's LOTR before I read the books again, because even Jackson's interpretation of middle earth was somewhat inaccurate.
The illustrations approved by the estate before 2000 were probably the most accurate.

Tolkien himself drew this, the man was powered

does the white englishman hold any intellectual property right to it

It almost passes belief that at this moment 20 or 30 additional Harfoot children are arriving from overland in Hobbiton alone every week - and that means 15 or 20 additional families a decade or two hence. Those whom the Gods wish to destroy, they first make mad. We must be mad, literally mad, as a community to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependants, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant-descended population. It is like watching our Shire busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre. So insane are we that we actually permit unmarried persons to go West for the purpose of founding a family with spouses and fiancés whom they have never seen.

For these dangerous and divisive elements the legislation proposed in the Gondor's Race Relations Policy is the very pabulum they need to flourish. Here is the means of showing that the immigrant communities can organise to consolidate their members, to agitate and campaign against native HObbit population, and to overawe and dominate the rest with the legal weapons which the ignorant and the ill-informed have provided. As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Edain, I seem to see the River Brandywine foaming with much blood.

A declining population has nothing to say. Just accept your end with dignity.

would sth of value be lost in ur case

Semitic hands wrote this post

no we got paid $250 million instead. ;__;

is that supposed to be an insult

who is we

Oy vey

imagine seeing pic related and thinking niggers could have created this or belong in the setting