Attached: 073409.jpg (1080x1350, 1.29M)

Man fuck Knives Out and fuck you

>a Knives Out Mystery
Jesus christ thats lazy

>still making people seethe 3 years later

kek

>still no apology for last Jedi
Pass

Liked the first one, this though looks like shit.

He just interview where he doubled down on defending and still says he's getting a trilogy

Oh man, I can't wait for my expectation to be subverted once again!

Can't wait to see how this one makes chuds lose their minds

The Dark Knight
>a Batman movie

>Netflix
Theaters are dead, aren't they? and therefore, movies are dead

Last Jedi was fine and I'm tired of pretending it wasn't.

>no mention of Ethan Hawke
so he's the villain then?

Let me guess- they'll make a killer the only white men in here (Edward Norton)?

edward norton bros..... WE'RE BACK

>Nooo! I'm being literally genocided!

Theaters are shit. Do you really want to pay $15 to haul your ass to the mall dodging wild niggers and holding in piss to see a movie like Knives Out when you can get it direct to your TV day of release for a fraction of the cost? Sure the quality isn't there but thats unrelated to the theater vs. streaming debate. And most things in theaters suck shit too.

As for this movie I liked the first one but there's just way too many nonwhites and just ugly people in general here. You really need good looking cast for character centric stories like this and everyone in here looks like the muttmerica memes on Any Forums. Very disappointed. Will be forgotten in a week like all of Netflix's drivel.

Knives out was pur kino, hope this one is too

Foghorn Leghorn kino is back

is he titling shit based on Radiohead and Beatles songs?

What is up with that title? I doubt Knives Out is a household name in any part of the world

Go watch Death on the Nile if you're such a Any Forumsfag that you can't take seeing any minorities in a murder mystery film.

your mum's is though

Attached: 1611314574625.gif (400x300, 1.63M)

Glad to see Ed Norton in the cast.

It's about as big as a movie can get as a new IP without nostalgia bait or capeshit elements. Also every woman over 40 wants to fuck Craig.

Rian is trying to franchise Knives Out I'm guessing.

Shut up monkey

Knives Out is a solid 9/10 but I feel like this won't be as good. Still excited to see it.

It sounds more interesting than "Knives out 2" or "Knives out: (subtitle)" I guess. They should have just come up with an original title but that wouldnt sell as well.

Every woman wants to fug Craig, being James Bond makes you a pussy magnet for life.

I don't mind minorities I'd just want them to be attractive and not look like shit. I know it's hard for most of them but some do exist. It's easier to forgive all these uggos getting cast in action and comedy movies since they're supposed to be funny but in a more serious role nobody wants to stare at alien looking freaks like Janelle Monae or Bautista for 2 hours.

Also I like monaes music a lot I just think she's ugly and doesn't have a face suited for film. How does that make me racist?