Why did I watch this?

Why did I watch this?

Attached: 81WcdIRFa9L._RI_.jpg (2000x1500, 469.2K)

She cute.

you're a dumb coomer with incredibly low standards and zero self respect

I wish a zombie gf would nibble on my skin

honestly I wondered.
white hair I guess…

ironic coming from a memeshitter. you should kill yourself

You liked the first seasons of Veronica Mars and thought it might be good.It was an ok timewaster.

I coomed to her nude scenes after every episode.

Not that user but you sure can’t take handle any criticism lmao

Rose McIver cute and Aly Michalka hot.

for she

Attached: 1662644236648.jpg (682x1024, 593.21K)

do you think i'm OP? you should kill yourself too

First seasons when it was more case of the week with the personality changes were great, the later ones with the overarching storyline were kinda meh

Attached: 78494af6dd3afe30e471f5dc54b16300--izombie-funny-project-awesome[1].jpg (736x1261, 248.4K)

Rose a CUTE!
The show was absolute kino in season 1, no fillers since it didn't have 22 episode season and Major going full punisher by the finale.
Later season was still comfy but they ran out of steam by the time the whole city turns into zombies.

/thread

yes indeed, he's right, grow some balls OP and stop watching that kind of garbage

Attached: 67fa58311a45fe087fe1ced65a06abaa.jpg (599x583, 59.52K)

>Why did I watch this?
because you wanted her to suck your brains out?

Attached: 12339735.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

She cute and Veronica Mars was a decent show

The first two seasons were cute. It lost me as it got more serious and started focusing more on the ongoing plot lines than the case of the week stuff.

in the last season, it becomes a hard pro-immigrant allegory
>zombies become public and Seattle is blockade by USA government
>however they discovers that bunch of uncurable diseases can be cured by turning them into a zombie
>hence many dying humans outside of want to come to Seattle and turn into a zombie, but the government doesn't let pass the blockade
>hence, zombie MC becomes a coyote, helps them come to Seattle through sewers, and converts them zombies

This, it was a genuinely fun show with good writing, the later seasons where it gets more and more dramatic for no reason is when it turns into shit.

The show really went to shit when she started regularly wearing "human makeup" (i.e. she wasn't wearing the albino zombie makeup to film)

Horrible red flag that everybody was just phoning it in until the series order ran out

Attached: 1526113311-izombie-season-4.jpg (2000x1336, 245.86K)