The second movie is gonna have the joker as the big villain and pretending otherwise is pure cope

The second movie is gonna have the joker as the big villain and pretending otherwise is pure cope

Attached: batman 2.jpg (1200x638, 50.15K)

Reeves is gonna finish his trilogy with a Killing joke adaptation

I wouldn't mind a third movie with Joker, but I'd rather have the first and second movies be Joker free.

Does that mean we're gonna have black Batgirl before final film?

There is no second movie

well, the first one was so fucking boring I have yet to make it through it awake. Tried 3 times.

>tfw the plot is the least interesting thing about a film

Uh oh...

Attached: Screenshot_20220823-205306.png (796x541, 181.31K)

Based on everything they've publicly said, that won't happen.

I want Freeze

Attached: Screenshot_20220731-133711.png (796x788, 442.13K)

It's a character piece that is dripping with mood and atmosphere. The story is really barely important.

Who is gonna play Joker?

>blatantly says ice gun ON the gun
>wearing a hazmat suit for some reason?
>gas mask would fog from the atmosphere change

at least try

>2nd movie

I didn't make the fucking art I found it and liked the design. Find out who made it and rant to them.

that's the issue. when plot happens you're like "oh god they're talking about rata alada again".
the properly developed Catwoman and Penguin backstories wound up being more interesting than the main story.

thank god you're not in charge of costumes if you liked the design kek

Penguin was definitely the most interesting character. I am really excited to see how he fills the power void in the new Gotham. Can't wait for the sequel, in general.

user they're making a spin off show about penguin to show you what happens until the movie

I can't wait to see a rehash of Ledger's Joker! YAY!

It's a decent design that matches the tone and aesthetic of the first movie. Stop being malicious for no reason.

Maybe Freeze could be a rip off of the Ice Truck Killer from Dexter, since the Reevesverse villains are serial killers.

Would have been neat if The Batman was set in the 90s or something.
So that there could be some possibility of connecting to Phoenix Joker and including him