ITT: Devastation kino

Post some devastating films.

Attached: 1647817492986.png (418x272, 200.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FgMUlVl-poE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah microplastics are bad, everybody knows it

Thomas and the Magic Railroad

women have such dick envy that they go about wearing full body condoms.

>not posting the rape webm.
ngmi

That only devastates me because it's one of my earliest memories.

Why didn't he just bite through the bag?
Also Stellan's house in the film was kino.

Attached: 1525865345805.png (480x527, 267.24K)

The plastic was probably too thick, even if he mashed his teeth together in quick succession, they wouldn't be sharp enough to tear through.
Any amount of pressure would've allowed the plastic to jag on a tooth and rip it, if he could've grabbed it with one hand, he could've off applied the needed pressure but his hands were restrained.
Such a terrifying way to go because it seems so preventable.

this may devastate you but the message in the end is a positive one, it's basically about how despite what you may believe things aren't within your control, but that there is a harmony to the chaos and chaotic nature to that harmony, and from there that lack of control is revealed to be as much on an illusion as that of having it, and the funny paradox revealed within that which we call being alive

strap in tho cause there's a great big drop comin up

youtube.com/watch?v=FgMUlVl-poE

Attached: 1582753220817.jpg (960x960, 156.69K)

I Stand Alone by Gaspar Noe

I like a lot of slow movies so I wouldn't call myself an ADD zoomer, but holy fuck that film was boring. Slow shots of everything and just grey and the protagonist talking slowly over a shot of him walking slowly down the street.

Ah, yes, THE MOST BLEAK AND EVIL MOVUE YOU HAVE EVER SEEN LEAVE NOW LEST YOU SEE THE UTTERLY HORRIFYING AND CRAZY TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHO ENDING
*shoots his daughter and himself*
WOOOOWWWWWW
I don't know, compared to how it was marketed it was really boring. Same with Antichrist.

How was Antichrist not marketed as what it was?

Haha imagine the director telling you to make it look realistic so you just bury your face in that butt, you know just for the realism hahaha

He didn't shoot himself, he returns in Irreversible.

Attached: 1659254203508.jpg (640x960, 49.77K)

you sound like a complete faggot

let me guess, they didn't recycle?

>You didn't recycle, time to die.

Attached: 1652125138021.jpg (350x233, 70.73K)

Come and See

what movie?

I just watched In The Bedroom last night I would say devastating applies