How did china managed to beat the USA during the height of its global power when Germans couldn't?

How did china managed to beat the USA during the height of its global power when Germans couldn't?

Attached: 1662636589279767.jpg (1080x1513, 511.29K)

>china managed to beat the USA
South Korea exists. I'd call it a draw at best.

putting your life on the line for the collective good of society is unthinkable in the amerinigger psyche

If macarthurt Had his way those chinks would have perished in a nuclear blaze. Seeing as the war eventually ended in stillmate you can hardly say that they beat the us

Americans have a preset kill limit, by sending wave after wave of their own men they were able to trigger it, forcing a withdrawal

mcarthur is dead and your country is 50% white.

>I'm gonna.... NOOOOOOOK
ok amerilard

Jews count as white in America so the number is actually much lower.

Americans retreated but the Chinese lost a fuck ton more soldiers then the Americans that the Chinese could not take the innovative after the battle

>Battle of Lake Changjin
>30000 USA/UN soldiers vs 120000 chinese soldiers
>So heroic!

Lol

heh

Attached: Maverick.jpg (1210x544, 158.03K)

Human wave tactics worked back then.

I thought it was cool

Attached: The.Battle.at.Lake.Changjin.II.2022.4.webm (720x306, 1.91M)

Attached: The.Battle.at.Lake.Changjin.II.2022.12.webm (720x306, 1.66M)

Think about which of these two countries still exist. One of them still exists, the other one is still eternally butthurt and chimps out every other year on the world stage. Communism doesn't exist anymore faggot.

Attached: commiesvsusq.jpg (972x1080, 124.51K)

Zhen Xnyder directed this film?

>he is not familiar with the filmography of Tsui Hark
nigga pls

Attached: time.and.tide.webm (1280x544, 2.63M)

lmao

Azn "war" movies are so fucking overblown and not in the funny way. They are literal shit and yes, all the actors rook the same.

Jews are often white but they're not White

more like Gay Fart

This is so obnoxious to look at

Attached: 8cc2126af911adffcd1f00755287dcd8.jpg (400x403, 15.49K)

Cool PS3 game bro.

Attached: The.Battle.at.Lake.Changjin.II.2022.13.webm (720x306, 2.03M)

I mean that is actual History. General MacArthur from WWII fame was Supreme commander of the armed forces at the time and was advocating for using nukes because they were successful in ending the war with Japan. However Truman did not and for that and other reasons Truman fired MacArthur.

Wasn't that some bullshit he came up with after Truman fired his ass?

Attached: The.Battle.at.Lake.Changjin.2021.6.webm (950x404, 2.62M)

Fpbp

numbers

this looks ridiculous (in a fun way). I might check it out

>USA during the height of its global power when Germans couldn't?
The Allies with almost the resources of an entire planet did, in particular the army of the USSR beat Nazi Germany.

Not USA.