Why was she dressed that way, with her tits almost hanging out? Weren’t women extremely modestly dressed in those days?

Why was she dressed that way, with her tits almost hanging out? Weren’t women extremely modestly dressed in those days?

Attached: B8A0E3A6-1A5F-43C2-9465-B313A2E692C7.jpg (352x520, 150.35K)

That's a man

>those days
????????

>Woman shows barely a hint of cleavage
>HER TITS ARE LITERALLY IN MY FAAAACE

you know,
back in ye olde tymes

sorry Any Forums is a days of yore board

Huh? Galadriel was a wee lil loli and was showing of her body in a transparent dress

>>HER TITS ARE LITERALLY IN MY FAAAACE
i have said this at least once

This is a sample of commoner attire from the movies. Gondor being cosmopolitan, you’d expect it to have less conservative clothing but even here women are fully covered up.

But somehow in a village you have this woman walking around dressed like a harlot, in her (expensive) dyed blue dress?

Attached: 2E416201-3930-4C73-B2C0-656D79883BB2.jpg (517x593, 21.73K)

White people don't have a sense for drip we get it

>we

>only 10 replies and there are already people defending this shit
really makes you think

they needed to justify why majestic looking black elvish man go after a mere peasant

>those days
no, there were open sexual markets and u could have sex whenever and with whomever - you could jack it in the open, those were the good old days

The bots and shills are out in droves. We'll be the ones laughing as this disastrous show plays out.

makin' my way downtown!

Fucking retards don't understand film making, it's not about making the outfits modest or some shit, it's about putting focus on main characters. You want your main chars to stand out and the extras to not distract from the story

>those days

Yes, the 2nd age. We are currently in the 6th or 7th

>Why was she dressed that way, with her tits almost hanging out?
Because the show is based

Attached: 1662360494390761.gif (600x600, 3.98M)

Let me guess, you also believe we evolved from monkeys.

Retard, in those days so much as a wrong glance towards another man’s woman folk would be enough for you to be killed(and the killing would be considered lawful). You didn’t have half naked women who were epic healers or whatever.

>T. retard who doesn’t understand costume design and is unaware of historical realism

she is the interracial token, ofc she is the only female sexualized in the serie