Woke World

Considering all perversion in kids movies over the last 5 years.

Is the new Disney's Pinocchio movie safe for kids?

Attached: Idontevenknowanymore.jpg (1280x720, 102.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy
yahoo.com/entertainment/pinocchio-review-robert-zemeckis-disney-070137574.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Considering all perversion in kids movies over the last 5 years.
What the fuck are you talking about?

>there's a negro on my movie
>im going insaaaaaaane

Did you see that ghoulish fairy? It's not safe for adults.

Tranny shit, probably.

>over the last 5 years

Attached: 1656248532123.jpg (355x274, 22.93K)

Fuck off tranny shill

Yes, in this case - at least judging from the trailer - it doesn't seem to divert from the original apart from nigger fairy. I'm more concerned about Little Mermaid

Don't give a shit about your "woke" schizo babble,the remake will be pointless like all Disney remake. There are just placeholder movie so they can retain copyrights or some shit. Litteraly useless, watch the originals

Pleasure Island only serves root beer to the naughty children, they couldn't even do the cautionary message right.

The fairy is obviously a huge miscast, but she's not even the worst part of this movie I haven't seen.

>Don't give a shit about your "woke" schizo babble
How can you still say this shit after all these years? I don't fucking get you.

Attached: Pinocchio Refrances.webm (640x360, 1.64M)

>movie to advertise our other movies

Woke shit won't kill me. A retard being radicalized by Any Forums schizo babble about woke shit coming to "genocide the whitey" might shoot me when I do my grocery. I just keep my priorities straight because all those movies will be laughing stock in 20 years, I don't waste my time worrying about useless movies

Attached: 1661058603139955.jpg (760x1024, 128.86K)

This

>whitewashing is NOT OKAY
>huh? Why did you have a problem with a black actor playing a white fairy from a white tale? Are you a racist???

christ. that made me recoil about a tenth as much as the pic of the blue fairy

>A movie about a juvenile getting her period
>A show where a robot goes out to buy tampons and a man shows it his favorite brand
>Buzz Lightyear has a couple of bull dykes kissing in it
Shit like that.

>black actor playing a white fairy
where does it say she's white in the fairy tale?

God I don't even know what this image is trying to say.

>i'm afraid of women
lol incel

user if you're white you're more likely to get killed by a black supremacist than whatever image of right wing people you have in your head.

You've got to be fucking kidding me
And why the fuck the kid slap clock is the same?!

>where does it say she's white in the fairy tale?
It's implicit.

I just can't wait to see renaissance italy filled with countless black people, the blue fairy is already black might as well make italy black too. In fact from now on just make all people in movies black, pinocchio should have been black as well.

Why do you think anyone here knows what is best for children?

Nobody who uses Twitter OR Any Forums knows what's best for children.
But jews knows what's worst for them and love pushing it. I bet none of their own kids watch the movies they produce.

Attached: 1636805723525.jpg (795x650, 102.81K)

Stop watching the news and the white supremacists go away. It's magic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy

CONSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

>renaissance italy
Retard

yahoo.com/entertainment/pinocchio-review-robert-zemeckis-disney-070137574.html

Attached: Pinocchio ponders the fragrance.png (704x441, 35.96K)

I'm speaking from ignorance here, but the setting of Disney's Pinnochio feels very "old country," that term for some obscure little eastern european country around Italy.

So, of course, since Pinnochio's father and the traveling puppet show-guy aren't white, they didn't get the blackwash treatment. They ONLY blackwash characters that are undoubtably white. This is war. They really are attacking whites specifically.

Attached: 456974213-Walt-Disney-Screencaps-The-Blue-Fairy-walt-disney-characters-34892343-4362-3240.jpg (4362x3240, 3.65M)