What are some good european films?

what are some good european films?

Attached: 1641397277076.webm (576x1024, 1.03M)

Ah. A traditional Norwegian family.

Persona

Attached: Screenshot_20220823_225348.jpg (524x597, 64.98K)

Attached: 1623199915295.jpg (1560x1531, 575.66K)

Something about European bmwf just hits different

Unironically why do minorities love to breed so much? Are they just generally against protection? Because I always see a mother having at the very least three kids in close age range when theyre minorities. Almost never with whites

Because they have hope for future where their kids can be better off than they were. And they have not had their self preservation guilt tripped out of them.

Snowniggers aren’t European. Neither are Angloids and Slavshits.

unironically because dumb people don't plan for the future. they're not considering whether they can actually afford to have so many kids, they generally not thinking at all

why is Flocka there lol?

The future is now and it's beautiful

Because for them a big part of life is about procreating like it should be for any healthy organism.

That's a cope for white people. Non-whites haven't been ruined by hedonism yet.

holy smokes! is that a BBC thread on the ‘log? don't mind if I do.

Attached: E5EA0E79-8844-4043-A89E-DBC7FECACB3A.png (600x800, 14.71K)

The same reason why insects lay thousands of eggs

>Hot Dogs wrapped in Tortillas
You know what I'm going to fuck Latino girls who know how to cook food. The niggers can have these retarded white women.

Who gave Waka Flocka Flame this movie?

Neither are (You)

non grata

I have white friends who still claim procreating is their most important lifegoal, but they only want one maybe two.
Meanwhile the black mom on the subway is pulling their 5+ children around.
Thats why I asked if theyre maybe just anti protection. Father cant even afford to let the mother drive and has them use the stuffed subway, seems a bit irresponsible

STOP making this a euro vs america thing. Despite our differences in many policies I think we can all rejoice and unite in our love for BBC and our wives and daughters getting bred by black people.

Why this board still obssessed with race?

Attached: bored.jpg (572x536, 21.65K)

And yet none of you white stallions could get a woman like this in a million years

Because of americans

I hate them so much

sad. Imagine having to invite someone into your home every christmas knowing that he probably hates your country and your people and thinks that your country is inherently racist and is going to teach your grand-kids to resent their norwegian heritage and spread the same kind of poison against norway.

race-mixing is a travesty.

Meds, NOW

why do bmwf kids look like goblins but wmbf kids look cute?