So now that the dust has settled, what was his problem?

So now that the dust has settled, what was his problem?

Attached: 6536D4B2-38F9-46DC-90C3-A59396A15FE6.jpg (634x906, 76.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mexcRo7xUOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

height

>he doesn't get a role in Rangs of Power

jannies deleted my last warwrick davis thread. 4channel must be feeling the heat from him.

I blame him for the Queens health

I'd give Warwick Davis the greatest orgasm of his life. I'd want to give him a nice surprise before he films his next big hit. It'd be completely discreet so that his wife doesn't find out. First, I'd track down which hotel he's staying at while he's travelling and book a room in the same hotel but on a different floor. Then I'd get myself ready. I'd start my shaving all the hair from my body, bathing and applying a small amount of makeup and painting my nails red. Then I'd put on the sexiest red crotchless lingerie, fishnets, a slightly slutty wet-styled black dress and hot pink stilettos. Finally, I'd crown myself a jet black wig. During this time an invitation would have been sent to Warwick's suit. An invitation to dark desires and unimaginable pleasure. Hopefully, his curiosity would lead him to my room. To which he'd find a reclining chair and myself ready to serve. Of course, I'd help him with the chair as he'd be too short to even touch the ground. As he gets relaxed, I'd offer him a drink and a bite to eat, to which he'd probably settle for a warm cup of Bovril. As he weilds the mighty cup of thick and salty meat extract, I'd sit on the floor, on my knees, facing his crotch. As he carefully pours the hot, brown liquid onto his lips, I'd begin slowly and gently rubbing his thighs with my hands - slowly edging closer to Willow's staff.

being a midge

midge

Kys

Us

Didn't get the mini-me role

Amongus mayhaps

goes in fridge

I once read a truly appalling copypasta about this little fellow concerning the imprisonment and sexual abuse of his daughter.

You know you spend to much time on this site when you see a picture and your first thought is to kick him like a football

youtube.com/watch?v=mexcRo7xUOU
the things i'd do to him (violent)

does he really?

Attached: warwick midge.gif (400x400, 1.39M)

Did you know at one time Warwick was the highest paid actor in the profession? Yeah, his agent left his check on the fridge.

heat rises

kek

I made a 17 year old little slut read out loud to me that pasta about punting him like a football. She could barely contain her laughter as she read about the midge being brutalized. People hate midges instinctively and deeply

did she eat all the eggs?

And much more