That time the entire country got burned and looted and everyone just forgot about it a month later

>that time the entire country got burned and looted and everyone just forgot about it a month later
Who's writing this shit?

Attached: file.png (2500x1667, 3.98M)

that was a funny episode

It was like a couple of blocks in three major cities and everything else was peaceful, chud.

Anyone have that clip when hundreds of self-hating whites were laying on their bellies blocking traffic and chanting I CAN'T BREATHE

weirdest 16 weeks on a show

this, it was a mostly peaceful burning and looting

For me it's CHAZ/CHOP

Literally debunked. Barely happened. Even then, all the burning was false flags by bad actors. Looting is a result of socioeconomic inequality.

Ain’t nobody forgot St. Floyd you lyin ass raysis

This. And only 34 people died among them 17 children on those blocks

at least it was kino, when's the next chimpout already?

Remember when leftist actually thought that abolition of police was a good idea?

The elections are near so probably soon

They were deemed peaceful

Attached: 1598531207732m.jpg (1024x579, 71.05K)

I was more mad about the cops straight up executing that old man at a protest than I was the nigger getting killed

its writing itself

Attached: 1650544333485.png (609x461, 148.32K)

>Looting is a result of socioeconomic inequality.
Why can't these retards get a job. Honestly. Plutocrats wouldn't have to bring in Mexican laborers if black Americans found jobs

God I hate niggers

White people created the modern day nigger.

>entire country got burned and looted
It made for some dramatic pics but it was 99% zoomers standing in the middle of the street with their phones out doing nothing.
The looters were just common feral niggers taking advantage of the confusion. A literal nothingburger.

Fake. Debunked
Those were all odd cases of lead poisoning

For all of you newfags, this is what a jew looks like

>Jews created the modern day nigger.
ftfy

Attached: 1661572262110317.jpg (700x700, 217.92K)

jews are white

Basado

>jews use their superior intellect and tribal instincts to run the entire world in secret
>make whites seethe
yeah I think they're based

>Jew fuckery only affects whites!
You're either a retard, or a jew

Attached: 1660418787728863.jpg (1245x872, 244.44K)

Anyone else remember when there was an organised op to pretend CHAZ/CHOP never happened and it was fabricated by chuds?

Whenever anyone mentioned it dozens of people would raid the thread to claim it never existed and spam it to death.

Why wouldnt she help israelis to fight against muslim terrorists? I don't get it.

Then why are all the African immigrants pouring into my country exactly the same despite them never even having contact with White people?

It's genetic.