Do you feel ashamed?

Do you feel ashamed?

Attached: 34534545647567.jpg (584x715, 82.29K)

Why should I? complaining against casting a black chick for Tar-miriel is like complaining against casting a white dude as T'Challa, isn't it?

No, I feel in charge.

Nah, i’m proud of it.
Inject it to my vein.

Attached: 6F24C6A1-2D04-429F-9420-D18249DAA1E8.gif (320x240, 2.3M)

>castmates of color

Woah...like a Scot with red hair and green eyes, or a Swede with golden hair and blue eyes, or an Italian with brown hair and hazel eyes, or a...

Oh, just a brown person. Okay.

i hate that you can't complain about any show now because apparently all people are racists
why is this happening? what's the end game?

Actors are morons and nothing they say should be taken seriously. They are not famous for being intelligent. They are famous for playing make believe.

>already having to ramp it up to threats
what's gonna happen when sauron motorboats galadadriel?

>the show with ghetto blacks with white locks did not, however, experience any of this racism by fans
>magically

anytime the (((media))) unites against something with coordinated pieces you know that the something is good and moral

You just described the endgame.

The race card is the ultimate defense. They can churn out any old shit they want and you absolutely cannot criticize them cause then you'll be a RAYCIS

You know the saying. The customer is always wrong.

Attached: 5134B8A1-9186-4E4D-89F9-EE2996E91EFC.gif (382x450, 1.77M)

>threats
what a bunch of big NIGGER babies

>racist threats
OY VEY

No. They should be ashamed for partaking in that mess of a show.

Threats?

>hella diverse bro!
>all brown nappy hair with soulless black eyes

Let's hope he fucks in her up the ass in one of the coming episodes.

Not at all really. I have no interest in watching the show, but I hear its terrible, with wooden acting, sloppy screenwriting and awful casting.

how is criticizing a show (yes even the "diverse" casting decisions) racism, threats, harassment or abuse?

>Threats
They say this all the time but I refuse to believe anyone recieves threats over their shitty performance

Did some black actor was gunned down or something?
>we stand together
Congratulations

but what's the point? they are not making any money. isn't their end game to earn money?

they keep making this garbage no one wants to watch and then say "hahaha you just don't like because you racist!" but that doesn't mean they get their money back...

They could earn so much money by not alienating half of their audience/population in general. So there must be some political agenda behind to force them to lose money on purpose

everyone's talking about race when they should be talking about how so many of the actors are fucking ugly

No. I feel great, Morf is cute

It's more about mobilizing Leftists to buy product.

>Help! Nazis are attacking product!
>You can defeat the evil Nazi attackers by consuming product, giving product good reviews, and telling friends about product
Works every time.

Didn't? i mean nobody complained about the Velaryons being blackwashed? Pretty sure even one coowriter of the books did

Attached: HoDqrd.jpg (843x1600, 435.87K)

Note how they never show any or post the names/usernames of the people that threatened them. Don't even try to tell me it's because they're concerned for the privacy of the people threatening them because these faggots would be overjoyed to ruin their lives.

Why didn't they just follow Tolkien canon and make a great show, then they wouldn't have to deal with all the complaints.
My issues with the show have nothing to do with the race of the people cast.

>be some political agenda behind to force them to lose money on purpose
You said it. They need to look good on twitter and be black lovers for good-points, that's their whole "holier than thou" agenda

Yeah that works

They don't even have to like it. They just need to watch it as a form of "protest" to "stick it to the right wingers".

I guess the joke's on them though since we're not the ones watching crap.

It still doesn't make enough money. Unless those conspiracies about Blackrock paying companies for doing woke stuff are right..,

Remember when some soi fag made a WordPress report about Russian hackers bombing the last jedi?

Predictable

Why dont they just not change white characters to black.

Attached: 1661134019671917.jpg (1024x855, 44.18K)

Blackrock literally invests it’s money in them for doing this. They do make money via ESG investing. Fink wants globohomo to sicceeed over white Christian culture and he’s using boomer retirement funds to fund the whole thing

they do make money, everybody involved makes money, it's money laundering and also bail out from the goverment. Everybody involved in the show already got paid before the show premiered

Why don't you stop being a racist bigot and excise your racist thoughts form your mind?

Unfortunately, yes, I do

That was right around the time of the whole Russiagate bullshit too so EVERYTHING was blamed on Russian hackers by the leftoids

>Some mean tweets
>THIS IS ABUSEEEE ASHSAKJDJHLKSAL!!!

>threats
fake and gay

divide and conquer. in this case, divide and keep power.

dont worry, they'll did up a random post from "ni663rthroat5lasher" that they themselves probably poster.
actually, they dont even need to at this point, sheep will just buy what they say without question...

Attached: 1639593285693.jpg (526x439, 77.72K)

How do these casting directors live with themselves after intentionally exposing these innocent black actors to racism and death threats like these? Do you think all the black people in all the Tyler Perry movies receive those?

Imagine if you had the option to cast white actors for white characters