Nothing is evil in the beginning

Nothing is evil in the beginning.

Episode 3 of "The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power" airs Friday, September 9th. Only on Prime Video.

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1333, 763.82K)

>Nothing is evil in the beginning.
Melkor was

Ewwww gross evil white orcs. I hate those pale skin monsters

Also hate the pale evil humans who want a dark lord to return

Glad the diverse elves and dwarves will stop them

I still can't believe they made galadriel's brother finrod into an orc. Almost as much as I can't believe they erased celeborn from existence and made sauron into her love interest

The scene with the mutt kid and single mother vs the orc coming out of the floorboards reminded me of Evil Dead. Only good scene so far. I'll keep watching this LOTR as a parody tho

Made Finrod into an orc? Lulwut no way

SHAN’T

he's the villain for the season according to the leaks.

That is so fucking retarded

it's 2022 bro. Writing is all about the TWISTS. Bet you lore nerds didn't see that happening, huh?

No fucking way, this has to be bait

>Nothing is evil in the beginning.
Big W for Adar chads this ep.
Will probably have a 1st age flashback of Melkor torturing elves to transform them into the first orcs

It's not Finrod you retard, but another Noldorian elf.
I mean you literally saw Galadriel crying over his dead body

Attached: SPOILER_unknown.png (680x680, 749.41K)

Its her brother according to the leaks. And while they never said which brother specifically I can't see them using anyone else considering they spent so long setting up their relationship despite being non existent in the source material

Melkor dindu nufin

What happened to black orcs?

orcs used to be elves bro (but not the black elves just the white ones)

Leaks also said he's definitely not Finrod

Attached: earuk hai.jpg (1332x1288, 428.04K)

Except for Morgoth who was acting like a bitch even before the world had been created

Morgoth was such a racist baka

How long until an amazon shill comes to deny that Halbrand is Sauron and he's gonna seed and feed that galussy

>Only on Prime Video
kek