The most unlikely teamups in movies history

Attached: 1662631959477307.png (1202x1438, 987.63K)

Feels so good to have never seen any of the disney wars abortions or ROP(e). Kill all shills.

>jew teaming up with jew
this is the most likely teamup ever you retarded goyim niggercattle

Thank you Amazon
Thank you Disney
This is what resistance looks like
In Floyd we trust

Attached: 1650226223251.jpg (3084x3195, 3.43M)

Can't wait for the gay space nigger crossover with ROP(e)
>also, can anyone please tell me what Galadriel is doing here?

Attached: 1662420113059706.webm (800x628, 2.95M)

doing ship stuff

its gooberbage all over again

>make shit
>wow that's shit
>you can't say that there's black people and women in it!
>its still shit
>we must stand against the racists
>no one is racist, you're making shit
>the only way forward is to annihilate all racists from the world
>it won't force people to stop calling your shit, shit
you are here
>we have hired death squads to kill every racist who gives low ratings to our products
>wait what

Corporations push the racism narrative in bad faith but stop acting like /tvpol/ isn't racist.

>Andor premiered Sept 21
so they stopped making movies and started making a relentless amount of tv shows?

i wasn't racist until people started calling me racist. as, apparently, i'm racist because i only judging people by their actions.

yes. because they can't hide how many people aren't paying to see their movies.

>guys all those racism outrage is clearly manufactured by corporations, but don't you think they kinda have a point?
good morning sir

'if you are white you are bad' 'bend the knee white person, we are dangling the possibility of redemption for your whiteness' (not bullying, not blaming others for own shortcomings, not pretending to be perfect whilst casting all bad on white people, not judging, not playing god, also not financed by the world elite for their own political agendas, not from a spirit of anger, not out of peer pressure, not out of desire to conform, not out of fear of repercussions for being seen in a bad way by the group/media, from a spirit of genuine love and totally organic grassroots movement)

FUCK OFF LORD OF THE RINGS BELONGS TO THE WHITE ENGLISHMAN. YOU CAN HAVE STAR WARS, YOU CAN HAVE STAR TREK, YOU CAN EVEN HAVE DOCTOR WHO - BUT LEAVE THIS ALONE! I AM SO SICK OF NIGGERS! NIGGERS EVERYWHERE YOU GO - NIGGERS ON TV, NIGGER MUSIC, NIGGERS IN THE CEREAL! I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK! WHITE POWER AND FUCK NIGGERS!

Attached: 1633197214065.jpg (1024x682, 120.37K)

>make shit
>but with brown people
>yell racism
This is going to be forever, right?

I can't help but notice that HBO and House of the Dragon aren't having this problem, probably because HotD is at least decent

>both are being run by absolute fucking retards obsessed with SJW garbage as they murder decades-old franchises
Wow what a shocker. They should all be dragged onto the street and beaten

The most evil people pretty typically wrap themselves up in altruism so as to shirk scrutiny.

>tfw I win just by existing and refusing to watch these garbage shows

Attached: 675E5029-8BDF-42E3-A647-E7550B2E3661.jpg (969x720, 149.8K)

They'll call you a racist for not watching, just like Batgirl and that Hulk show

Well, you retards do fall for it every single time and make their marketing work. If you just ignored these things completely, they wouldn't be able to use you to sell their product. But then right-wingers are generally irrational and poorly-educated, so I suppose it's inevitable.

I hate Amerikikes so much it's unreal.

I'd expect her to be pulling that line so that she can secure it to something else and keep that wooeden part vertical.
But she's doing it in the worst way possible if that's the case.

I've yet to see any cringe modern politicking in HotD other than "BAWW BEING A WAHMAN HARD :( "

Some cunt also made a statement about the "tyranny of birth" or something ridiculous. Like, if you don't want to make children, you're just a meat hole lady. A literal whore in the show too, btw.

>from one set of dogshit tv shows to another, we stand together
>this is our property

still not watching either lol

Dont care, still not watching

Attached: 7DDC963B-5E62-4E5A-A5B7-80BA912FDD4C.jpg (275x314, 15.54K)

>the LOTR family
this makes me wretch more than anything I've seen from the show desu

It doesn't matter, if they don't get enough criticism they just make it up and because it's not illegal they easily get away with it.

yep. gamergate literally taught them how to do it too.

bruh, they're clearly paying people to make a big deal about shit even when no one is making a big deal about shit.

just look at she-hulk. NO ONE watched that. AT ALL. but they still manufactured a shitstorm over a nothing scene.

you will be racist or they will pay people to pretend to be.

This is dumb because even if we didn't react to this, they would find the thing we would react to, and that's what you would notice. You don't even get it!!! It's like girls when they just want to figure out what will trigger their dad. How can I debase myself and family in such a way my dad will react?

>make their marketing work
Lol no, they've destroyed franchises this way. It's a coping mechanism to deflect criticism. "Yes our show is dogshit, but you MUST like it because we have BLACKS and GAYS. If you don't, you're a racist bigot! Only racist bigots could possibly hate our pile of dogshit show!" And then leftoids rush to gobble up the trash media to virtue signal how tolerant, educated, and narrative-affirming they are.

They've tried these tactics in the comic book industry, and the consequence is comic book sales crashed.

Black people are extremely racist. By a wide margin the most racist

nah you are just a faggot

Keep it

Attached: 1661890170203622.png (2293x1540, 1.74M)

Its not rocket science you guys it's all about money and diddling kids and worshiping satan

Nah they wouldn’t even need to go that far, just make stuff up
Besides that other retard is talking as if journos are screenshotting Any Forums posts as evidence of this so-called racist backlash, in reality they just shit out a vague article claiming people are being racist and that’s enough

>then leftoids rush to gobble up the trash
>sales crashed

do you notice how you contradicted yourself there? the simple and provable fact is virtue signaling doesn't translate to sales.

as long as you keep pretending not to be racist

at least qa-frogs have good taste with which paintings to "cover"

>be shit showrunner, writer, producer, whatever asshole makes decisions
>look at Tolkien's elves, described as white, ageless, fair, and with beautiful hair
>see a problem with them being all white because you're a fucking asshole
>ignore the lore and make a few of them African-American
>also give them all short haircuts with fades and shit
>elves are now nothing more than humans with pointy ears
>not a fictional race with specific attributes such as white skin color
>people complain these aren't your standard Tolkien elves and it looks stupid
>cry racism, virtue signal as hard as possible to drown out any and all criticism of your shit show

What a bunch of fucking assholes.

It's going to continue until someone develops a virus that only attacks people with a certain melanin level