Gives you a handjob

>gives you a handjob

Attached: 1662548658940063.webm (660x720, 486.36K)

i fucking wish

handjobs suck in reality. Sucking tits is better than fantasy.

t. never got a good handjob

you teach girls how to give good handjobs, i knew a girl who loved leatrning it and we used all kinds of oils and shit and one time I lasted 45mins before cumming so hard I hurt my back and a muscle in my leg

>having to teach them
lol point proven

sorry but not everyone is dating tranny's who have experience from touching themselves before they transitioned

Nothing better than small womenly hands stroking you

user, if she knows how to do anything sexually, she was a whore and you're most likely a cuck who has no problem with it

Why would you ever want a handjob from a woman, you can always do it on your own, what's the point

i mean she can know by basic understanding how a stroking movement works or from school (Americans can ignore this) but some girls really are too braindead to do the movement last girl I dated really had no fucking clue. But you gotta find a girl who likes doing it. If a girl doesnt like doing it its a lost cause. You kinda have to manipulate them kek thats what I always do. Daring them that they cant make me horny or make me cum in 5 minutes and shit like that. Girls are retarded and 50% of the time it works everytime

>Daring them that they cant make me horny or make me cum in 5 minutes

And then you snicker in victory when you ejaculate in like 30 seconds, right?

to add by doing this technique you are giving them the idea that they have control over you and can use your dick as a toy that they can make cum whenever they want, and they might, but it obviously also benefits them too

well not 30 seconds like I said i one time lasted 45mins (although it was hard pun intended) but you get the idea kek. You 'lose' the bet, but you obviously also win. And idk if the girls I did this with know that i am fucking with them and they are playing alone or they really think they are winning.

>but it obviously also benefits them too

benefits you too*

playing alone = playing along

sorry im tired

gotta go shower now bye bye

can it ever be any better than a bj though?

How about a small womanly ass riding you?

Girls give handjobs like your dick is a weed that needs to be removed from the garden. Fucking yanking and pulling painfully or just going full deathgrip and machinegun speed, making your afraid to lose your peepee

Do you make them deathgrip?

just doing a stroking movement is going to be a shit tier handjob retard

yeah totally not made the fuck up I'm sure she spent 45 minutes stroking your duck

>girl giving handjob
>she's moaning

Attached: 1646902669867_eh.png (741x568, 29.42K)

Its just to turn the guy on and make him cum faster
T. Sexpert

i dont like getting bj's because of the chance of std

i only do with girls that im dating

all sorts of things but personally i like soft touch or edging more cause u can last longer

yes you gotta mix it up

have sex if the thought of a girl giving you a thorough handjob/penis massage lasting 30mins to 45mins is so foreign for you you fucking incel

You any good at eating pussy as a courtesy for them whacking you off?

i dont eat pussy

>good handjob
>45 minutes

I would bust gallons inside her. Always loved Lacey.

fag

eating pussy is one of the best things about sex

45mins was a record tho

usually they last 15mins to30mins with the girl I was talking about

we got in a fight and I removed her from snap (second time it happened) so kinda stupid cause now I dont have anyone that does it but she was living kinda far and i was too lazy with driving there all the time but I dont even remember her id anyway

Nah dude eating pussy is gross. Maybe I would do it if I ever find a relationship with a nice girl but these girls im meeting with are from tinder/bumble and no way in hell im gonna stick my tongue inside their fucking vagina

thats also one of thewhy I like handjobs so much its literally safer than fucking with a condom

>Needed oil
>45 MINUTES to cum
You are circumcised, arent you?

unironically neck yourself

I feel sorry for the circumcised. The jews have mutilated their penises and now they'll never really know what it's like to have real sex.

Fight about what?

>generalized anxiety disorder
It's difficult to chill..

Attached: sad_doom_pepe.jpg (992x838, 74.57K)

yes but not as a kid

why

she ignored me for 2 days or 3 days but was posting stories

i felt like a fag going after a girl "hey can Io come over" only for her to open my message but not respond for 3 days

They will try to cope with stuff like "b-but muh hygene" or "g-girls laughs at you if your penis is intact". Pathetic.

Eh, better than nothing I guess

had a crush on lacey since lost in space. She could milk me all night

>yes but not as a kid
Even worse. Fucking why. And dont use phimosis as excuse. On Any Forums there are hundreds of threads of people who explained how they cured it without offering their foreskin to the altar of Mosha