Wtf...

Wtf, Brits have this tv show called naked attraction where the whole show is just people staring at other people's naked bodies.

Attached: naked attraction.jpg (2215x2537, 1.43M)

Why do dicklets go on this show, is it for humiliation purposes?

orange on suicide watch

Americans have a show called BLACKED where black men exclusively fuck white women

why is this?

>british women watch shows that are literally just about brown penises
can't say I'm shocked but still

Attached: 456455.png (1106x1012, 727.53K)

you've made this thread and posted that image so many times now, what could drive a man to do this?

>you've made this thread and posted that image so many times now, what could drive a man to do this

Attached: 5D0BACE1-AC0D-4FD4-A4A2-F68C624058F3.jpg (1080x1070, 136.04K)

Crippling insecurity and revenge for small-dick jokes (azn)

>Brits
>Let's throw some people in a room together and call it TV

The world would be better off if Britain was wipednoff the map

What makes you think he's not black and this is his way to get back at whitey

>Still no show "Cuck Me" about your wife having sex with randos and telling you how was it after

telly is disappointing

Good little goy..

No they unironically believe the 'size doesn't matter' rhetoric lmao

N

They had this thread earlier and it was filled with Any Forumsirgin asiancels. You can tell when they make dick size strictly a white vs black thing and push white as the smallest, nonwhites have a really bad problem with letting their insecurities bleed through and become completely unaware of it.

Because when you start making fun of asians they sperg out and start blacked posting.

Don't give the jews any ideas

Like all of these shows, it started off watchable at least then they started picking the most fucked up degenerate contestants. Went from 'body positivity' and not always picking the obvious people to pans, trans, mentally ill mongs and deanos just picking the people with the biggest dongs and biggest tits. Pretty funny if you watch the first few episodes when contestants at least pretend to be nice about everyone to the newer ones where it's just "sorry orange your cock is just too tiny" or "sorry green, i'm really put off by your massive meaty flaps"

I think you mean
>America and South Korea

Saddest one is when some fucker in a wheelchair is there and they pretend he when had a chance lol