Hold the door!

>Hold the door!
>HOLDDADOOR
>HODOR

this was considered a masterpiece in 2016

Attached: 6E198075-408A-487A-ABED-52A9A01CA5FF.png (1000x555, 763.98K)

No it wasn't, newfag, we thought it was retarded.

Shut the fuck up incel. It was kino

>Forgetting about the IP counter
You're a fucking retard, OP

It also doesn’t make any sense if Bran can just warg back in time he can fuckin sort out everything in ten seconds.

Retard samefag op

I liked it, one of the only neat things that came out of Bran's heavily changed plot.

You obviously can’t sort anything out since it’s predetermined. Hodor was always retarded

BloodRaven probably tells bran he can’t do it and not to try because he tried to stop the mad king fucking everything up and accidentally made him mad

You did?

At the time we thought the time travel stuff would have a major effect on the story. So people made a big deal out of it. It turns out that it’s only purpose was to find out how a minor character got became handicapped.

The book establishes pretty quick that it just let's you be a camera.

not really. shitty ass show

The flashback, the depth, true soul

Wait that shit was in 2016? No way

That’s what bloodraven claims but he’s shady as fuck and they clearly show Edward hearing bran shouting at the tower of joy

Like said, it seems you CAN change stuff but it’s much more predetermined. If you change something it’s because you already did

Was this in the book too

>Sauron Man
>SAURON MAN
>SAURONMAN

BRAVO TOLKIEN

>we
Kike detected

Yes it seems that Bran would have already interacted with the past. So the best time traveling can do is stuff that’s already happened in the story. But hopefully it amounts to more than just learning about how Hodor suffered a stroke

It hasn’t happened yet. He’s told that he can only observe the past, but this seems untrue. There are hints that Bran can interact with the past, like a scene where he tries to talk to Ned and Ned appears to be able to hear him.

I don’t think time travel it will affect anything onwards in terms of changing stuff. Just finding out info. Probably about Rhaegar Lyanna and Jon, the Others, the children and how to win the war for the dawn.

Maybe some reveals like how Aerys was driven mad by it. Maybe Aegon the conqueror’s “vision” about needing to conquer Westeros to stop the others was a retroactive message from the future too. The House of the Dragon show has it as some secret passed down from king to king that Aegon knew about the prophecy of needing to be prepared to fight some great enemy so I’m guessing he heard it somewhere that made him take it seriously.

>those turbo cringe webcasts, or whatever the fuck they're called, of fat feminist dykes crying during this shit

I completely forgot about this retarded garbage.
lelz

Attached: chinkomorph.jpg (760x520, 134.73K)

Can't Bran warg into people while dreaming? Didn't he rape Sansa?

It was POWERFUL chud