This was weirdly one of the most heart-felt shows in recent memories. Corny, mediocre, and ridiculous. In the end...

This was weirdly one of the most heart-felt shows in recent memories. Corny, mediocre, and ridiculous. In the end, it even added in a sprinkle of wokeness. But it was nice. I actually really liked it. And I'm sad yet glad it ended.

Attached: lucifer.jpg (1200x675, 104.56K)

Haven't watched it, what was it about?

darude - sandstorm

the devil becomes a police detective in LA. using the characters from the sandman comic spin off

Loosely based on the comic. Emphasis on loosely. A procedural cop/detective show with le wacky devil, his angel brother, and his freaky sex demon bestie. Everything is basically will they won't they until Netflix gets a hold of it and things start progressing like crazy.

Imagine if CSI did away with the status quo entirely but with fantasy religious elements. I'm not saying it's well-written, lord knows so much is obvious to the point there's an entire episode in the final season devoted to essentially mocking itself, but it quite enjoyable. What it preaches might be borderline hippy shit, but I found it very heartfelt. The ending legitimately surprised me.

I used to roleplay this kind of crap with some girl in highschool. Didn't liked it one bit, but hoped to get some puss

She liked you, user.

When I first found this show I immediately thought 'This show would end up Lucifer being literal God' and guess what?

you were wrong

Let me guess. It's literal antiChristian garbage? Don't consume soul destroying stuff like this and repent.

Oh no. That's what surprised me the most. It's pro religion.

What religion? Moloch worship?

S1-S3 was fun, corny kino. It's the kind of show that you watch just to wind down and have a good laugh
S4 and S5 had strong highs but were mostly mediocre
S6 was the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen. They went full woke and completely butchered the story. That ending didn't even make any sense

Is he /ourguy/?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89.96K)

user please
6 was more of a mixed bag for me
that woke shit was annoying as fuck though
the ending still made me happy

god, i love the danimal

It literally depicts God's wife, God retires from his job with her, Lucifer comes back from the dead and becomes new God. Very christian show indeed

funniest shit was goddess being an absolute cunt

Maybe I was just oblivious to it

One of the most annoying actors in existence. Fake tough guy hispanic manlet with pig face.

we often are

That was perfect for Dan.