Guys I have a great idea, I'm gonna open a doorway to the pain dimension

>Guys I have a great idea, I'm gonna open a doorway to the pain dimension.
>OH NOOOOOOO THE PAIN DIMENSION IS FULL OF PAIN!!! HOW COULD I HAVE POSSIBLY FORSEEN THIS???

Attached: Hellraiser.jpg (2000x1000, 366.7K)

I still don't understand if the pain is somehow actually pleasurable or if the pain is so severe that it decreasing in severity is like pleasure or if it just turns you fucking crazy

>*fucks your wife*
nothin' personnel, brotherino

Attached: Hr1-snap060.png (853x464, 778.16K)

Isn't it that people who experienced every pleasure this world can offer get the box and become cenobites, who then stop feeling anything, cherishing remembrance of last thing they felt - pain? So it something of ironic punishment.

what are you talking about? he never said it was bad.

Would the ultra rich be into this?

It's about finding the ultimate pleasure in pain.
As in turning pain into a satisfactory sensation, exploring every nerve in your body and their reaction to every different stimulation.
I would assume not everybody is ready for that, specially right at the start of the journey.

The first Hellraiser is so fucking kino
I've only seen the next two and they suck
Is it even worth continuing?

They wouldn't be buying bunkers if that was the case. They'd be walking the streets dressed in suits made of $100 dollar bills.

Are you underaged user? Did you come from a Mormon Family?

Like how have you never heard of BDSM which is all about people subjecting themselves to physical pain because to them it's sexual fetish? Hellraiser was literally inspired by the gay writer going to fag bathhouses and being scared by the freaky shit that was going on.

>Is it even worth continuing?
No, it gets worse and worse. Last movie barely has any cenobytes at all.

WHEN YOU'RE DEAD YOU'RE FUCKIN DEAD

>HE OPENED THE BOX

Attached: 305129690_601681198249611_2069625064605876682_n.jpg (192x135, 5.76K)

>dripping some candle wax on your balls to come = peeling your flesh off and putting chains through the gnarled bare meat underneath
really bro

>yfw someone opened the box

Attached: ENvAd_tWoAUgqDh[1].jpg (826x350, 32.25K)

>Third film
>Hellraiser Raises Manhatten
>Climax of the movie
>Jadzia Dax gets caught by Pinhead and his new bros
>Writers couldn't work out how to make this scene so she just gets dragged to Hell by chains so the Cenobites just sort of surround her while lightly slapping her and laughing menacingly.
Pure retard

Attached: 1481871439466.jpg (125x124, 2.3K)

He only knows american BDSM, not german BDSM. There was one cannibal that advertised himself to ask for a volunteer who'd be willing to be eaten alive and he got one before he was arrested. Apparently they both had his sausage for dinner but he passed out soon after.

Faggotry is a death cult and they often chase deadly diseases because of this. It's not much of a stretch honestly.

How can I make a Pinhead Halloween costume so I can go around asking people to open the box

Isn't the great pleasure the pleasure of brief moments where the victim isn't being tortured?

kek

>My film required some design elements that hadn’t been seen before, the equivalent of Freddy Krueger’s fedora, striped sweater and burnt face. The look of the Cenobites, such as the pins in their leader’s head, was inspired by S&M clubs. But I was emotionally inspired by them, too. On S&M’s sliding scale, I’m probably a 6. There was an underground club called Cellblock 28 in New York that had a very hard S&M night. No drink, no drugs, they played it very straight. It was the first time I ever saw people pierced for fun. It was the first time I saw blood spilt. The austere atmosphere definitely informed Pinhead: “No tears, please. It’s a waste of good suffering!”

>I wanted to call the movie Hellbound but Christopher said it was too negative. He suggested Hellraiser, which is exactly right. It’s about something coming at you. The American censors gave it an X rating, and to get an R we had to take some spanking out of the flashback scenes and shorten some of the violence.

>New World gave it a wide release, and it made $33m worldwide. Pinhead was only in it for eight minutes, but it quickly became apparent people liked him. And I got a good reaction from the S&M crowd – and still do. I was validating a lifestyle. It was a celebration of the beauty of these strange secret rituals.

Attached: km_20220901_240p.gif (428x240, 1.96M)