Marvel D23 Leak

I’m related to a graphic designer and marketing assistant who worked on cards for the Marvel portion of D23. Here are the names and dates they told me about what’s being revealed.

Henry Cavill - He’s Hyperion, will be in Loki S2 with the squadron supreme working for kang. probably in post credit scene of ant man 3

Ant-Man 3 - First trailer. Starts off with Scott and Hope at home when his daughter arrives already wearing her ant-man suit. Something to do with being from the future and having to bring them with her. Kang wears the Og suit but no blue face. Bill Murray is there and recognizes Janet. Hank shown fighting and growing in microverse.

Werewolf by Night - The special will be announced to premiere October 27th. A trailer is shown that has Jacob fighting Elsa Bloodstone in black and white. End stinger has Man-Thing open his eyes but they’re yellow. No casting for Man-Thing is revealed.

Nova - John Boyega has been cast as Richard Ryder. John C. Reilly will be announced to be returning the role. The show will premiere in 2025.
Wonder Man - Henry Golding is playing him. Ben Kingsley is announced to be in the show playing Simon Williams’ acting teacher. Releasing Summer 2024.

Deadpool 3 - The title of the film is actually going to be called Deadpool: Maximum Effort. Zazie Beetz is returning as Domino. Releasing February 2024.

Secret Invasion - Trailer is shown. Nick Fury drives a spaceship. Talos has Goose. Emilia Clarke is playing a skrull queen I forget the name they told me name. Olivia Colman is playing Union Jack.

Echo - Teaser is shown. Echo fights some ninjas in white and yellow outfits. Daredevil is shown and wearing the yellow suit still. No Kingpin.

Attached: 015D270E-3431-462A-AA1B-E425D6C8A707.jpg (555x691, 91.47K)

*hides thread

Who gives a shit? Go away, underage fuckface

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35.19K)

>John Boyega
Nobody is dumb enough to believe this

No one cares about capeshit

Kill yourself

at least these threads are derided instead of given actual attention now
people drooled so hard for any bullshit made up about spiderman

>Henry Cavill - He’s Hyperion
This fancast needs to die

>John Boyega has been cast as Richard Ryder
I hope you die for even imagining this

>Asian Wonder Man
>Echo no Kingpin
lol

2/10 try again next thread, chud

I don’t think we have to settle disputes by telling one to commit suicide

>Warwick Davis as Mr Fantastic
That's ridiculous. Total lies.

Spiderman is cool though

Ironheart - Teaser showing off a new suit and confirming Ezekial Stane as the villain.

Fantastic Four - Main cast revealed. John Krasinski is Reed, Jodie Comer is Sue, Johnny is Ross Lynch, Ben is Seth Rogen. No Dr. Doom casting. Daisy Edgar-Jones cast as someone named Alicia.

World War Hulk - Miniseries announced for Fall 2025. Giancarlo Esposito is playing the main villain called the Judicator.

Blade - Teaser shown. Blade fights one vampire in a dark church. Shows off Ali in tactical gear. No trench coat. Denzel Washington is Dracula.

Spider-Man - Nothing special. Announced for 2024. No casting reveals. No title reveal.

No info on X-Men or Coc

Attached: 561CA659-6958-4690-B3A3-27F3460A5F99.jpg (300x168, 13.67K)

>Giancarlo Esposito is playing the main villain called the Judicator
Giancarlo, stop.

Based Any Forums

Gay LARP thread. Why would you waste your time coming up with fake Marvel leaks of all things? Attention on a place where you will never actually get recognition for more than like an hour?

>Denzel Washington is Dracula.
Lmao

I unironically believe disney has somebody on payroll to post garbage like this online just to muddy the waters and camouflage genuine leaks

Probably

>Daisy Edgar-Jones
>Alicia Masters
Ok i'm more inclined to believe this because Alicia is blind in the comics and having her checks the "inclusive" box Disney is so desperate for. Also the actress does look the part.

>John Boyega has been cast as Richard Ryder
my sides are in orbit

>John Boyega has been cast as Richard Ryder.
Something tells me this is actually happening.

>Boyega
Dropped and goodbye OP

Before reading your post I didn't care, but now I don't give a fuck.

Why would Disney ever advertise on Any Forums, the website known for being basically racist and alt-right as fuck? Especially when you have people that actively talk about pirating everything and complaining about consoomers? This place has self-serving ads and even Google Adsense and not a single Disney ad has appeared here.

I really wish you people would cut this schizo way of thinking out of your mind.