I don't get it. He had fame, money and women. Why'd he drink all day?

I don't get it. He had fame, money and women. Why'd he drink all day?

Attached: 864583.jpg (1000x681, 204.11K)

because being drunk is nice

That was the reason he had fame, money and women

You wouldn't get it

german

The only way you can be drunk all day is by having lots of money by doing very little

got shitfaced early on my little brother's birthday yesterday and nearly got into a fist fight with the other brother
would kill for an IV drip of powerade

Attached: t6ee5w34.jpg (3840x2160, 2.86M)

When you got a pool, you know you made it.

Asshole

sorry riley

There was a time when thats what men did. Somebody had to teach these retards that being hammered and smoking a pack a day was a bad idea. Of course, you fags would call that woke bullshit, now

>live life to the full, enjoying all the great things this world has to offer, die at 60-70
or
>live life in fear and die at 90-

>There was a time when thats what men did. Somebody had to teach these retards that being hammered and smoking a pack a day was a bad idea. Of course, you fags would call that woke bullshit, now

Attached: 1642623217798.png (722x1199, 384.5K)

>I drank three bud lights in the plane.
why was this such a big deal

Attached: 99562.jpg (480x360, 10.76K)

What else is he supposed to do? The whole point of fame and money is to attract women and you'll get bored of them eventually.

Because bud light is shitty american piss water

Attached: norfff.png (579x536, 14.04K)

>The whole point of fame and money is to attract women
I thought fame and money were their own rewards

what if I like corona

Story?

corr if it aint a stella it aint roight

too right, too right

Have you ever tried pedialite? I haven't but otherwise I just stick with water. The one tune I tried poweraide or as I recall gatorade it didn't work as well for me as just water.

whenever I binge drink my stomach gets all fucked up and I'll vomit water 10 minutes after drinking it, powerade stays in my stomach a lot better for some reason